58

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

A/N: AHHH 5th year baes 😭

_________

"Now if you'd both sit so we can—"

Y/N gasped loudly, purposely cutting off her fathers voice. "Winky! Did you make dinner!"

"Er- yes?" she said confused, then she realized who it was.

"Miss Y/N!! Master Harry!!!" She exclaimed, beaming at them as she rushed over and hugged them.. well, their legs. "Oh! Winky has missed you terribly!"

"Great way to sway the conversation" Mr. Rendall said, rolling his eyes playfully.

Y/N pretended not to hear him as she let Winky lead she and Harry to the kitchen, immediately piling on loads of food onto plates.

Harry and Y/N were stuffed from everything they had eaten on the train.

"Winky.. we're not very hungry" Harry said, Y/N looking at the amount of food Winky expected them to eat in horror.

Winky froze in her movements, looking at the both of them with wide eyes.

They began to water. 

In a matter of seconds, there were tears streaming down her face rapidly.

"M-miss— miss and sir don't want Winky's food?" She let out a loud sob. "Miss and sir think Winky's food is disgusting and awful?"

"What- no!" Y/N said quickly, watching as Winky's eyes grew red with tears.

Harry was horrified. He pulled his plate towards him and bit into a bread roll. "Mm it's—er.. it's amazing.." he said, his mouth full.

Winky turned her watery gaze to Y/N as she spooned mashed potatoes into her mouth. "Amazing winky.. you really outdid yourself"

Winky smiled widely, wiping her reddish tear-filled eyes and in an instant she looked stern. "Good! Now miss and sir must eat all of the food." she said, and walked away gleefully.

Y/N and Harry watched her leave, flabbergasted.

Had they just been emotionally manipulated by a house elf?

Mr. Rendall snorted, grabbing a glass of water. "Don't feel bad, she's done it to us for almost a week straight before we caught on."

Adelaine rolled her eyes. "She wouldn't stop crying when I refused to eat a third plate, then when I put my foot down and said no, she stopped crying immediately, glared at me, went to her room, and slammed her door"

Y/N and Harry both pushed their plates away. "Honestly, that's smart of her" Y/N said, standing up as she grabbed her trunk. "Anyways, I'll be heading to bed early, I am just—" she let out a deep sigh, "—oh so very exhausted."

"You are not running away from this conversation young lady" Thomas said, rolling his eyes.

Mrs. Rendall too, rolled her eyes. "Y/N, come sit down, I haven't seen you since New Years, you are not running off to your room"

Harry watched the interaction, amused.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, walking over to the couch. "I was only joking.."