60

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

a/n: hi😋

***

The limousine was, in simple words.. expensive.

Y/N knew that her parents had felt bad for not giving her anything physical on Christmas, aside from cookies of course. But this was already so much more than she was expecting. Harry seemed to still be in disbelief as they drove out of the airport.

I mean, a personal chauffeur? That meant they could go pretty much anywhere.

She and Harry sat on the very soft and delicate seats of the limousine, their eyes feasted on the scenery as they made their way towards the city.

The buildings all had a certain touch to it, it was as if the buildings had been there for centuries, slowly gathering that Roman flair.

Some of course looked newer, but others looked exactly like how she'd seen in films set in Italy.

Harry had never felt more excited in his entire life.

He was in Italy.

With Y/N.

No Dursley's, no Voldemort.

Just him and Y/N.

(He of course did know that Voldemort was out and wandering, but.. he chose to ignore that bit.)

"We'll be heading to 'Lago Glaciale Proprietà', In english, it translates to Glacial Lake Estate. It will be where the both of you shall stay for the next week. Adelaine has done a wonderful job at selecting the location. You are near the colosseum, which I'm sure you've both heard of. It is the main attraction of Rome. You will have a telephone in your room, in which you can communicate with me. I will also be staying here." He looked at them through the rear view mirror. "Though you can, I would greatly appreciate if you used of my services throughout the day and not in the middle of the night"

Harry and Y/N nodded, he gave them a slight smile.

"How do you know my mum?" Y/N asked casually, grabbing a mint from a small bowl. She handed one to Harry, who unwrapped it and rather eagerly took it into his mouth.

Limosioune mints, come on, it couldn't get much better than that.

Giovanni looked forwards, turning into what looked like a more private street. Y/N could see the neatly trimmed bushes, the evenly paved roads. The change from a public more crowded area to private secluded grounds. She could see the estate from here, it was still quite far away, but it looked huge.

"Your mother and I met in university" he said, a fond smile on his face. "She was and still is brilliant, I'm sure."

Giovanni drove into a semi-circle driveway, there were at least four cars lined in front of them. The first thing that Y/N noticed was that there was no parking lot. Every guest that came in and out of the hotel was driven by a chauffeur, much like she and Harry. 

So this is the rich life, Harry thought, his eyes drawn to a very uptight looking blonde lady who was carrying her small white fluffy dog.

Harry and Y/N watched as each person stepped out of their vehicles, there was a man who greeted every guest at the entrance with a tray of champagne glasses, another man holding a bunch of individual red roses, and a woman who was holding a tray of neatly rolled up towels.

They both watched in mild awe, their eyes darting around to try and take everything in. Soon enough it was their turn to step out. Giovanni parked the car right in front of the tall double doors, he walked around, pulling open the door for she and Harry to step out.