59

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

A/N: ok.. so that was definitely writer's block 💀 IM SORRY 😭, but thank you all for being so patient with me <3

Harry and Y/N walked into each and every store on that street, each employee was incredibly sweet, taking it upon themselves to find the best suiting attire for the both of them.

They'd spent 5 hours, trying countless and countless things before they had decided they were finished.

Y/N and Harry split off to go and place the orders on the clothes that they selected, and then went off to meet outside.

Internally, Harry was aching to know what dress Y/N had decided on. He wanted to envision it, to imagine him and her walking down the calm streets of Italy, hand in hand as they walked by the beautiful architecture and they stepped inside a beautiful restaurant.

His date.

Well..

Not officially, but.. that's what he considered it.

"Mine'll be ready in about two days" Y/N told Harry as they were both walking down the streets  towards an ice cream shop.

"Really?" Harry asked, surprised. "they said I can pick up my stuff later today, it's only a bit of resizing"

Y/N nodded along, she too longed to see what he had picked out. There weren't very many choices she supposed, but the only time she had seen Harry really dress up was for the yule ball, and partially for New Years.

In reality, Harry always looked good.

 It was effortless for him, no matter how messy his hair was, or what he was wearing. He was always.. 

Nice to look at.

But when he did happen to put in effort into his looks, it felt like a boulder had come ransacking right at Y/N, and leaving her in desperate need of a proper air supply. It was quite literally breathtaking.

They walked into the icecream shop, it was a new shop, normally in the summer Y/N and Harry would have to settle with store-bought icecream, icecream shops were typically too far to walk to.

They stared at the menu.

"What are you getting?" Y/N asked.

Harry looked pensive for a moment, pausing as he observed his options, "Uhh vanilla" he said.

Y/N looked at him in disbelief.

"Vanilla?" She motioned to the long row of ice cream tubs. "There's at least twenty different flavours, and you're picking Vanilla?"

Harry shrugged, "what if I pick something that I don't like? Then I'll be stuck with it, besides I'll even go crazy and pick a waffle cone with sprinkles" he grinned.

Y/N snorted, raising an eyebrow at him with the corners of her lips tilted upwards. "Wow, you're right! That's crazy Harry"

Harry rolled his eyes, grinning as he ordered his ice cream.

Y/N did the same, except she asked for a variety. Several different flavors in a cup, lined up neatly beside each other.

They walked over to the small tables that were set at the patio of the small shop, they sat down on the soft and cushioned chairs with bright blue pillows. Y/N could easily see herself coming back here often.