26

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

A/N: just in case it was confusing, Remus didn't actually moon a first year 😭 

It was the story James and Sirius came up with to explain his nickname since they couldn't say he was a werewolf 😩

______________

It had been 2 weeks since they'd come back from Hogwarts, but it felt like the longest 2 weeks of Y/N's life. 

It was boring to say the least. After spending an hour vividly describing her entire year to her parents (which resulted in looks of concern and lots of questions), her parents were surprised but rather unfazed by the eventfulness of her year. They had received a new story each year, and they didn't expect anything less.

But considering the professions of both Y/N's parents, they were often very busy people. This meant Y/N would be stuck home alone for hours on end, no social interactions, and tremendously bored, Hermione had gone to her cousin's house on a small vacation, so she couldn't even call her. 

Ron had no idea how to properly use a phone, and he didn't like writing letters.

Harry of course, was locked up in that house.

Not for long.

 She had a plan to ease her boredom. It was currently 6:30 in the morning, Mrs. Rendall left for work at around 6:40 and her father had already left at around 6, she only needed to wait a bit longer for her mother to leave.

After a couple minutes, Y/N heard that familiar clank of keys being grabbed from the counter and  the front door shut closed. She quickly rose from her bed and walked to her window seeing as her mothers car pulled out of the driveway and drove off.

Perfect.

Y/N quickly changed and grabbed her wand off of her nightstand. She went down the stairs and pulled the front door, stepping outside. 

Y/N had thought long and hard about this. 

She was just going to force her way in.

Y/N walked over to the Dursley's house, (which she hadn't stepped foot in, since she went off to Hogwarts) and stood at the front door. She raised her hand to knock, but at that exact moment the door flung open with a very large Vernon Dursley standing with his brief case. 

He narrowed his beady eyes at her. "What are you doing here."

"I've come to see Harry, now if you'll excuse me" she said trying to walk past him. Vernon moved in front of her.

"I don't need two freaks in my house! Leave!" He said angrily. 

"Easy way or the hard way, you pick" she said glaring up at him. 

"You can't use your stick! You'll be expelled" Vernon said with a snarl. Y/N pulled out her wand, holding it intimidatingly.

"You saw how Harry turned your sister into a human balloon, try me." Y/N said raising an eyebrow.

Vernon paled and staggered backwards, feeling threatened. "HARRY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" He bellowed.

Y/N smirked in satisfaction. She could hear the sounds of quick footsteps rushing down. 

"Yes?" Harry asked as he walked down the stairs. He wore a white fitted t-shirt with a pair of gray sweatpants. His hair looked messier than ever.