48 : Sleepless Night for Eommas

Y/N : 1 y/o

'Goodnight Y/N.' Jihyo gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead, placing her in the crib in Dahmo's room and pulling the crib wall up.

She went into her room, flopping onto her bed and staring at the white wall.

A minute later, loud cries were heard from the baby in Momo and Dahyun's room, but those two were watching a movie in the living room instead of watching their daughter.

'NAYEON UNNIE GO TAKE CARE OF Y/N!!' Jihyo shouted with her microphone voice, while Nayeon sighed, getting up from the comfort of Jeongyeon's arms.

'I'll come with you.' Jeongyeon said, getting up behind her and going to Dahmo's room with Nayeon.

'Why can't Dahyun and Momo just do their job well?? It's their turn to watch her overnight today.' Nayeon pouted, while picking her daughter up from the crib.

'You know how that couple is. They only care about each other, and not even their daughter. You see how when Dahyun's holding Y/N but she's literally ignoring her when she cries.' Jeongyeon said.

'At least I love both my wife and my daughter.' Nayeon laughed, rocking her daughter back and forth.

Eventually, Y/N stopped crying and fell asleep in Nayeon's arms, so Nayeon placed her back in the crib.

'Let's go back.' Nayeon said, pulling Jeongyeon towards the door, but Jeongyeon pulled her back.

'We can stay on their bed, they're doing a movie marathon so it'll take them almost the whole night.' The younger explained.

Nayeon went to lie down on Dahmo's shared bed without asking them, and opening her arms, waiting for Jeongyeon to climb in and hug her.

Not even a minute when they settled in the bed, Y/N started crying loudly again.

'NAYEON UNNIE I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER H-' Jihyo shouted and stopped when she went in Dahmo's room and saw Nayeon climbing out of the bed.

'I'll take care of her.' Jihyo reassured her, as she picked up her daughter from the bed again.

'Y/N/N, Eomma's here, don't cryyy' Jihyo cooed.

'Your other Eommas have to sleep too Yoo
Y/N.' Jeongyeon chuckled.

Y/N stopped crying almost immediately, but Jihyo wanted to hold her longer.

'Hyo go to your room if you want. We can look after her.' Nayeon said, so Jihyo put Y/N back in the crib again.

'Goodnight Hyo.' Nayeon and Jeongyeon said in unison, causing the three to burst out in laughter.

'Goodnight Nayeon, goodnight Jeong and goodnight my Y/N/N.' Jihyo giggled, as she left the room again.

After around 3 minutes, Y/N started crying loudly for the third time of the day.

Sana, who got annoyed of it, rushed into Dahmo's room, about to shout at the couple for making their daughter cry, but she found 2yeon in their bed instead of Dahyun and Momo.

'Why are you two here??' Sana asked, flinching from the loud cries from her daughter.

'Ms and Mrs Hirai decided to do a movie marathon in the living room when it's their turn to look after Y/N, now that you came in, go calm her down.' Nayeon sighed, pointing at the crib on the right side of her.

After calming her down, Sana put her down in the crib, and after rounds and rounds of the loud cries from Y/N, all her Eommas except Dahmo got really annoyed, not because of Y/N loud cries, but the fact that Dahmo weren't taking care of Y/N as they should.