37 : Bullied (Pt.2)

'Wanna talk to Eomma about it?' Jihyo softly asked, as Jeongyeon was patting the crying girl's back.

  Y/N nodded silently.

  'T-they told me, that if I told anyone, I w-would be d-dead.' Y/N sniffled.

  'We'll protect you okay?'

  'They were bullying me because I was your daughter. 9 of you. They were jealous. I tried defending myself when they hurt me verbally, but that's when they started hitting me all over, on the face, my arms, my stomach...' Y/N said, head on her mom's shoulder.

  'Lemme check.' Jihyo said, lifting up her daughter's shirt and checking her stomach.

  'Oh my goodness...it's kind of red and slightly bruised...does it hurt when I touch it?' Jihyo asked, slightly poking her stomach.

  'Kind of...better than a few days ago.'

  'Baby you should have told your Eommas earlier right?' Jeongyeon sighed, ruffling her daughter's hair.

  'I wish...but they threatened me not to tell anyone, so Eomma please don't let anyone else know, just keep it between us okay?' Y/N begged.

'No. Y/N, this isn't how the society works. We will be there to protect you, and you shall stand up for yourself too. Don't let their threats work on you.' Jihyo strictly said.

- the next day -
  After a short (or quite long) discussion, Jihyo decided to send Nayeon and Jeongyeon to discuss the matter with the principal of the school. Yes, Jihyo and Jeongyeon explained the whole situation to Nayeon too.

  'Good afternoon Mr Lee.' They greeted, sitting on the chairs across the principal.

  'Good morning, Miss and Mrs Yoo. What is it that you would like to address about?'

  'Our daughter here,' Jeongyeon signalled to her daughter standing behind them. 'Has been bullied for umm...how long Y/N?'

  'It started around 1 to 2 weeks ago.' Y/N muttered.

  'Yes, and she's been coming home in a bad mood every day, with bruises and some cuts. Y/N can you explain for yourself?'

  'Umm...sure... so...I've been physically hurt by a few students since last week, and yes that's about it.'

  'May I know their names?' Mr Lee asked.

  'T-they said if I told a-anyone, I would be d-dead.' Y/N shamefully explained.

  'Don't let their threats scare you, could you please tell me their names?'

  'T-they go b-by Monday, Jiyoon, Jaehee, Zoa, Jihan, Soeun and Soojin.'

  'Oh...the typical troublemakers. You're not the only victim don't worry.' The principal sighed, as Nayeon gave her daughter's hand a tight squeeze.

  'Lee Soojin, Shin Jiyoon, Kim Jimin, Park Soeun, Lee Jaehee, Han Jihyo and Jo Hyewon from year 8, please come to the office now. May the teachers please excuse them from their classes for 10 minutes.' Mr Lee announced through the microphone on his desk.

(I apologize if I got their full names wrong cuz...I might have typed something wrong so correct me!)

  Soon, the 7 girls came filing in, shocked to see Nayeon and Jeongyeon with their daughter.

  'Omg! It's Twice's Nayeon Unnie and Jeongyeon Unnie!' Jihan gasped.

  'Omo annyeonghaseyo!' Jiyoon bowed quickly.

  The two decided not to be nice to them just yet, as they kept their cold faces, glaring at them, scaring everyone, even Y/N herself. Her parents have never actually got that mad a lot.

  'So...girls, I hope you know why you're here.' Mr Lee started.

  The 7 girls got annoyed, when they realized
Y/N 'snitched' on them, all heaving a heavy sigh, some glaring at Y/N.

  'Yea, becuz we hurt an innocent girl.' Soojin started, not actually caring about her words, but now that she said it, some of them 7 started thinking about their actions.

  'I am sincerely sorry about what I've done to you, Y/N. I have realized that my jealous over took me, and I should learn to take control.' Monday started. 'I think that we all are regretful to what we have done. Although you may not be willing to forgive us so easily, we hope to be able to gain your trust again, and to become your faithful and loyal friends. I, on behalf of all of us, am very sorry for what we've done, and we understand that you have been through a hard time because of us. We will give you time to recover from all the pain, and gain your freedom back before actually being our friends. We hope you will forgive us slowly, at least.'

  After hearing such a long speech from Monday, Y/N had the urge to forgive them, but she still didn't know if she should trust her or not. What if it was her acting skills being awesome?

  'Jimin, I really hope you mean what you said, and that you can all stop the acts. Miss and Mrs Yoo, do you have anything you would like to say?'

  'Now that you have apologised this sincerely, we have decided to give you some trust, but if Y/N ever gets hurt, we will make sure she tells us before you can hurt her severely. We hope you learned your lessons as well, and now that it's alright for the time being, we'll keep this from others, as we don't want this to become a bigger situation.' Nayeon explained.

- 1 week later -

  'Jiyoon! What's your next class?' Y/N asked the girl.

  'Hmm...maths. You?'

  'History...' Y/N sighed.

  'Y/N! I have history too!' Jaehee exclaimed. 'I'll go with you?'

  'I have maths with Jiyoon, we're going that way. Bye!' Jihan waved, while the rest of them turned left with Y/N.

  It's been 1 week since the day Y/N met the principal to talk about the situation, and Monday wasn't lying on behalf of them. She actually meant her words, and guess what? The girls couldn't be any more closer as friends. They could be seen as the group of 8 best friends already!