24: Movie...or not

'Great Y/N is asleep.' Sana announced, skipping to the living room after making sure Y/N is sound asleep on Jeongyeon and Momo's spacious bed.

  'So...Annabelle?' Jeongyeon asked.

  A few of them nodded while the rest of them were still hesitant.

  'Can we...not?' Nayeon softly questioned.

  'It'll be fine. I'll be here.' Jeongyeon reassured. Nayeon nodded after hesitating, so she pressed on the movie.

The 9 were all focused on the screen, where the horror movie played, until they heard crying from JeongMo's room.

'I thought Y/N was sleeping...' Nayeon muttered.

'I'll go check on her.' Jihyo offered, getting up from the floor and heading into JeongMo's room.

<In JeongMo room>

'Y/N-ah...wake up!' Jihyo gently shook her.

Apparently, Y/N was having a nightmare which caused her to cry, without herself knowing.

Y/N soon woke up and sat up straight, looking around the room.

'Y/N u ok?' Jihyo asked.

Y/N soon started crying again, as Jihyo carried her in her arms and took her into the living room.

'Are you okay Y/N-chan?' Mina asked softly.

Y/N half shook her head and nodded her head afterwards.

'She had a nightmare.' Jihyo said, patting her daughter's back.

'Y/N it's okay. Do you want to talk about it?' Sana asked.

The young girl simply shook her head and rubbed her eyes, wiping her own tears away.

Y/N turned around, only to be shocked by the scene on the screen- a doll face. It didn't take long until she started crying again.

'Who the heck left it there?!' Nayeon half-shouted, as she was lowkey scared, but more of worried for her daughter.

'I may or may not have paused it on the wrong time.' Jeongyeon sheepishly chuckled, before stopping the movie entirely.

'Y/N it's ok. Is that thing scary?' Jihyo asked, as the girl nodded once more. 'It's gone, don't worry. Eomma is here.'

Soon, Y/N calmed down, although her eyes
were slightly swollen from crying.

'Baby do you want to watch a movie before you go back to sleep?' Jeongyeon offered, although she wanted to watch Annabelle.

'Yes pwease.'

'Let's watch this.' Jeongyeon chose Finding Nemo, which she spotted very quickly, for no specific reason.

All along, Y/N was sitting on Jihyo's lap, leaning into her mom's hug.

'Better?' Jihyo asked, in the middle of the movie.

'Mhm. I don't want to sleep tonight.' Y/N giggled.

'But you have to or else it won't be healthy, especially for kids like you.' Jihyo whispered.

Y/N didn't reply as she was all focused on the movie.

'I guess she's enjoying it.' Mina whispered from beside her, as Jihyo looked at her daughter and nodded.

'Alright time to sleep Y/N!' Jihyo exclaimed, carrying Y/N into JeongMo's room.

'No! Please Eomma no!' Y/N begged, tugging on Jihyo's sleeve.

'Shhh you'll be fine. Why don't you stay with me tonight, I'll protect you.' Jihyo offered, to which Y/N gladly nodded.

'Thank you Eomma.' Y/N whispered as Jihyo changed directions to the room she slept in.

'Anything for my dearest Y/N.' Jihyo said, tapping her daughter's nose, before covering her with her blanket.

'Eomma don't go!!!' Y/N whined, pulling on Jihyo's wrist as she was about to go brush her teeth.

'I'll be back soon, I'm just going to brush my teeth and get changed.' Jihyo said, kneeling down next to the bed so that her face was the same level of her daughter's.

Y/N nodded before hesitantly letting her mom go to the washroom.

The whole time Jihyo was at the bathroom, Y/N was still wide awake, staring at the bedroom door.

'Eh? Y/N you're still awake?' Sana asked, as she entered the bedroom.

Y/N nodded. 'I'm waiting for Eomma Hyo!' She exclaimed.

'Awww such a mommy's girl.' Sana cooed.

Jihyo soon came entering the room silently, only to see Sana and Y/N playing around in the room.

'Y/N? Why are you out of the bed?' Jihyo questioned, while putting her clothes in the closet and giving Y/N a stern look.

'S-sorry Eomma...' Y/N said, slowly pulling her feet towards Jihyo's bed.

'Jihyo ya...she was just waiting for you when I came in, and she was wide awake so I kind of...played with her to keep her entertained.' Sana explained, hoping Jihyo won't scold their daughter.

'Really? Then sorry Y/N/N!' Jihyo said, pinching her daughter's cheeks before climbing in the covers next to her.

'Eomma I have a question.'

'Go ahead.'

'What was on the screen just now when we went out to the living room?' Y/N asked.

'Oh...t-that...' Jihyo hesitated whether to explain or not. 'It's just a movie that Eommas were watching. You shouldn't watch it thought it's too scary for your age.'

Y/N nodded, as she really hated horror movies with all her heart, though she never watched one, her nightmare was enough.

'Now go to sleep and don't worry, Eomma won't leave your side.' Jihyo said, giving her daughter a bear hug.

————————————————————————
A short chapter. I'm sorry for the very unnecessary and odd content. I am bad at writing I know xD