41 : Falling in Love (Pt.2)

'Eomma Hyo!' Y/N shouted for her, as she walked down the stairs to have her breakfast. 'Where are you Eomma?'

  'In the kitchen dear!' Jihyo shouted back. Y/N immediately ran in to find her.

  'I'll come home a bit later today. I'm going to a friend's house for a project today.' Y/N informed her, but a smirk formed on Jihyo's face.

  'Your friend? Or your crush?' Jihyo teased her.

'Eomma! Stop! Did Eomma hyun tell you?'
Y/N sulked, pouting at her. 'Urghhhh.'

  'It's okay Y/N, everyone goes through the stage of falling in love, it's not a bad thing, and I'm not against it. You're growing up, see?' Jihyo faked sobbing, causing Y/N to grunt.

- time skip : after school -
'Y/N! Let's go!' Rima said excitedly, grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling her out the classroom.

Unknown to the older, just by grabbing her hand could unintentionally cause the 15-year-old girl's heart to pound excitedly, and her face was blushing all over. Luckily, Rima was too busy running that she didn't notice.

'Eommas! I'm home!!!' Rima entered her apartment, which was messy but empty right now.

'Rima? You're home?' Chaewon asked, as she went out of her room.

'Chaewon Imo?'

'Hi Y/N!'

'Wait...that's why Eomma Hyun said she knows your parents, Rima...' Y/N's mouth fell open, as Chaewon and Rima laughed at her.

'We'll do the project in my room now Mom!' Rima told her, as the two entered Rima's own room.

'Woah...your room is big for one person!'

'Nah...I share it with my sister.' Rima stated. 'She doesn't go to our school though. She's called Mako.'

Y/N nodded, glad to know more about Rima, not in a stalker way of course.

'So...should we start on points for the poster?'

Y/N nodded, but she still didn't have the courage to talk much in front of her crush. I mean, who would?

- time skip : 30 minutes later -

'Y/N! Rima! Come out and have some snacks!!' Eunbi, another of Rima's moms shouted from the dining room.

'Mom! What did you make?'

'Just some blueberry muffins. Help yourselves!' Eunbi gave the two a warm smile, before going back in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

'They look good!' Y/N exclaimed.

'Here.' Rima tried feeding Y/N a piece of it, and Y/N started blushing madly at the friendly act from Rima.

'Oh my goodness, Y/N! Your face is all red!' Rima panicked, running in to tell her mom.

'Y/N I'll turn the fan on, are you hot?'

Y/N didn't want to admit that she was blushing, so she nodded, and Eunbi turned the fan on for her, despite it being 10°C outside.

- time skip : after the project -

'Bye Y/N! See you tomorrow at school!' Rima waved from inside, as Y/N went out with her Hyewon Imo, who decided to drive her home.

'It was great having you Y/N! See you next time!' Hyewon waved.

'Thank you for having me Hyewon Imo! Yea, see you!' Y/N said, as she entered the building she lives in.

'Eommas! I'm home!!!!'

6 out of 9 of them soon came rushing out, some with a smirk on the face.

'So...how did it go?' Nayeon asked.

'MOM!!!!!' Y/N shouted, pretending to cry.

————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter!!! Feel free to write your story ideas here 👉🏻
And also, if you have already commented an idea, I have already noted that down and am going to write it, even if I didn't reply to you, so don't worry :) keeping myself notified😉

P.s. Ty for reading my stories xD