7: Eomma Tzu's Birthday (Pt.2)

'Y/N pass me the banner in the box.'

'Y/N! Pass Eomma the balloons!'

'Y/N! Gimme the balloon inflator!'

'Eomma what's a balloon inflator?'

'The green tube, that has a long stick with a circle at the end? The one that has air when I press the stick?' Dahyun explained.

Y/N was the one to pass the decorations around for her mothers to decorate. They all thought it was too dangerous for her to stand on a stool and stick stuff up.

'Eomma I want to stick this on the wall.' She handed a photo to Jihyo.

It was a photo of Tzuyu carrying her daughter, back then when they were looking at the cherry blossoms.

'Awww sure!' Jihyo gladly took the photo and pasted it on the wall, making sure it doesn't make a spot when it's removed.

She went on handing the decos around to her three Eommas, until Mina came in with the cake, and a guilty Sana behind her.

'What happened to Sana?' Jihyo asked, as son as the two walked in.

'She nearly dropped the cake! How could I let her hold it?' Mina complained.

Y/N immediately sensed something was off with her Sana Eomma, so she ran to her and hugged her leg.

'Awww baby I'm ok!!'

She kissed her daughter's forehead and took her shoes off, and the two went in to get changed into more comfortable clothes.

'Hey Y/N come try the food.' Jeongyeon called for her daughter from the kitchen door.

Y/N ran in without hesitation and stood next to Jeongyeon's legs, looking up at her and waiting patiently.

'Here.' Jeongyeon fed her daughter a bite of tteokbokki.

'Do you like Eomma's food?'

Y/N nodded, with a contented smile.

'I thought she would hate it.' Nayeon teased from behind them, earning a glare from Jeongyeon afterwards.

'You can go back out now.' Jeongyeon said, wiping the sauce off her daughter's mouth.

She ran out and jumped onto the sofa, but she wasn't in the mood to touch Boo after what happened this morning.

  'Why don't you play with Boo Y/N ? We're almost done decorating.'

  Y/N shook her head.

  'She's probably scared of Boo. Boo bit her this morning.'

  Dahyun looked surprised. Boo surely didn't look like he would bite their daughter.

  'That reminds me. How's your hand?' Momo asked, checking Y/N's hand.

  'It's not red anymore there's just a small mark from the scratch.' Momo observed.

  'Never seen you being so caring.' Dahyun snickered.

  Mina placed the cake on the table then lit up the candle.

  'Shall we start a VLive?' Sana asked the others, which they all agreed to.

  'Mina text Chaeyoung we're all ready.'

  Mina nodded and texted Chaeyoung, telling her to wake Tzuyu up for the surprise.

  'Annyeong Once!' Sana shouted at the camera with her high-pitched cute voice.

  'It's Tzuyu's birthday, so we're giving her a surprise.' Jihyo, being the wonderful leader, explained.