42 : My Favourite Eomma

The result of who should be Y/N's favourite mom is according to spinning a wheel xD
——————————————————————
Y/N : 6 y/o
  'Y/N come get your breakfast yourself.'

  Nayeon said from the kitchen, as the 6 year old girl slowly walked in the kitchen, still not fully awake.

  'Here you go.' Nayeon handed her daughter the small pink bowl of porridge, as the child held it carefully and slowly stepped back out to the dining room.

  'Eomma Hyo!!' Y/N ran into Jihyo's room after placing her food on the table, jumping onto Jihyo's bed.

  'Yes?' Jihyo slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, pulling her daughter into a hug. 'What do you need hm?'

  'Feed me Eomma! Please?'

'Okok...wait for me at the dining room.' Jihyo sighed, as she got up slowly and went to the kitchen to wash her face, combing her hair as well.

  Jihyo soon went to the dining room, pulling her daughter on her lap while feeding her bit by bit, taking selfies throughout.

  'Eomma the bowl is empty.' Y/N turned to look at her mom, who was trying to get a spoonful of the food in the bowl.

  'Oh...whoops sorry...' Jihyo smiled sheepishly, before helping Y/N off her lap and going in the kitchen to wash the bowl.

- time skip -
  'Y/N what movie do you want to watch?'

  'Umm...Cinderella!' Y/N chose from the DVD shelf, handing it to Nayeon, and then running to Jihyo almost immediately.

'Yah! Y/N, sit with me!' Dahyun pouted at her daughter, who sadly decided to ignore her.

'Ani. I want Eomma Hyo.' Y/N giggled sweetly. Dahyun would have pulled her to her direction, but she was a bit too far from Jihyo.

Y/N was fiddling with her mom's fingers all along, while watching the movie with full attention.

'I'm jealous...' Dahyun whispered to her girlfriend.

'I know, I want our daughter too, but you have me right?' Momo whispered, pinching the tofu's cheeks.

~ time skip : after the movie ~
  'Y/N time to go to sleep.' Jeongyeon said, picking her daughter up from a half-asleep Jihyo's lap.

  'A-ani! Eomma!!! Eomma Hyo!!!' Y/N cried out, causing Jihyo to shoot up wide awake.

  'Yes? Did you call me Y/N/N?' Jihyo asked, carrying her daughter once more and pampering her.

  'I want to stay with Eomma Hyo.' Y/N pouted.

  'But you've been sleeping with her for the past five days!' Jeongyeon complained, but Y/N showed no sign of sympathy to her mom.

  'Today. Six. I want Eomma Hyo!' Y/N whined, holding onto her mom's shoulders tight.

  'Aigoo...I guess there's no use of trying to talk you out of it. Ok then, Jihyo it is.' Jeongyeon sighed, walking back to her room disappointedly, with a confused Nayeon (who just woke up) trailing behind.

  'Jeongie! What's wrong? What's with the sulky face?' Nayeon asked, sitting next to her wife and cupping her cheeks.

  'Umm...just Y/N again. She's only sticking to Jihyo and I want time with her too!' Jeongyeon whined, lying down on the bed, pulling Nayeon along with her.

  'Let her be... she's still a kid y'know.' Nayeon sighed, pulling the blankets over the two. 'Give her some time. Soon she'll come running to you. One night. Trust me.'

————————————————————————
Sorry for the really short chapter!!