29 : Gfriend

'Are you even done with your homework yet?' Jeongyeon stood in front of her daughter, blocking her sight of the TV.

'Yes I'm done Eomma, now please move aside.' Y/N slightly pushed Jeongyeon to the side.

'Aish what are you watching that's taking all your attention?' Jeongyeon half-scolded, as she sat next to her daughter.

'Gfriend.' Y/N simply replied, while her focus went back to the six girls performing 'Apple' on the TV, leaning onto her mom's shoulder.

'Y/N, be careful. Don't hurt Eomma Jeong's neck.' Nayeon warned, as she came out of the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate, handing it to Jeongyeon.

'Thank you Nabongs.' Jeongyeon gave her wife a quick peck on the lips.
(Yea let's just get them married here)

'Mom! Not here!' Y/N made a disgusted face, as the two laughed.

'Since when did you become a fan of Gfriend?' Nayeon asked, as she sat on the other side of
Y/N.

'I saw them on the recommendations of my YouTube a few days ago, and I kinda like their music.' Y/N said, choosing another Gfriend stage to watch.

'Just watch Twice!' Nayeon whined.

'No! Eomma I wanna watch Gfriend.' Y/N pouted.

'Fine but imma tell you something.' Nayeon whispered, as Y/N looked at her mom. 'Your moms know most of the members.'

Y/N was obviously shocked at first, but knowing that they were a group of 9 idols, she wasn't that surprised.

'I want to meet them Eomma!' Y/N jumped up from the couch, nearly banging her knees on the coffee table in front.

'Woah careful there. Sure I'll let you meet them. We're going to Soribada awards tomorrow and I think they're going too. But there'll be nobody at home looking after your Eomma Jeong.' Nayeon reasoned.

(I know soribada was on 0813 but imma leave this here)

'Nah it's fine. I can take care of myself well.' Jeongyeon reassured the two, as she was about to reach her hand to get the hot chocolate.

'Yaaa! Yoo Jeongie don't try to reach like that.' Nayeon suddenly panicked, as she picked up the cup for Jeongyeon.

'Ok I'll come with you tomorrow.' Y/N smiled, as her attention went back to the TV once again, where a 'Love Bug' stage was playing.

  'Great. Jeongie go get some rest.' Nayeon said, pulling Jeong up, as Y/N lifted her head from Jeongyeon's shoulder.

  'Y/N it's almost 9:30 you should sleep too.' Nayeon said.

  'What?!! Only 9:30?! It's still early!' Y/N whined.

  'Aish fine. Don't blame me if you don't have energy to meet your idols tomorrow.' Nayeon scoffed, as her daughter rolled her eyes playfully at her mom.

  The girl was really focused, that she didn't notice Jihyo sitting next to her.

  'Bias?' Jihyo suddenly asked, causing the girl to jump in the seat.

  'Eomma! Don't scare me like that!' Y/N gasped.

  'I didn't scare you, you were just too focused on the TV. Now who's your bias?' Jihyo repeated.

  'I don't knowwww.' Y/N whined. 'Now let me watch it in silence.'

  'Gosh Nayeon was right, you're addicted.' Jihyo teased, as she pat her daughter's head.
'And it's already 10 so time to sleep.'

  Y/N knew very well not to say no to her Jihyo Eomma's words, so she turned the TV off and skipped inside her room.

  'Eomma Hyo! Sleep with me!' Y/N shouted, as her mom laughed outside.

  'You're 13 already, young lady! Sleep on your own!' Jihyo shouted back.

  'Eomma pleaseeeee!!!'

  Suddenly, the maknae line's room door opened, Tzuyu with a tired face walking out, hugging a pillow.

  'Y/N I'll sleep with you. You two should stop shouting at this time.' Tzuyu said, turning Y/N around and pushing the latter into her own room.

  'Yayyyy thank you Eomma!!!' Y/N squealed, as she jumped onto her bed, her mom smiling behind.

  As savage as Tzuyu is, she could never resist her own daughter, not even at this age.

  'Eommas have work tomorrow so you'll be alone with Boo and Eomma Jeong ok?' Tzuyu reassured.

  'Ani! Eomma Bunny said I'm going with you! She said I can meet Gfriend.' Y/N explained.

  'Oh okay then...no wonder I heard Gfriend playing from the living room an hour ago, Miss Chou.' The mom teased.

  'It's weird to have 9 surnames but welp...it's cool!' Y/N chuckled, before hugging her mom tight, which the latter reciprocated.

————————————————————————
A.N. This chapter was really short xD but hope you guys like this :)