3: Preparation

Y/N was still sleeping soundly, while the 9 members were getting ready for the music show today.

Tzuyu, the first to finish as always, went into the JeongMo room to wake their daughter up.

'Y/N ah- time to wake up!!!' She softly said.

'Ani.'

'But we're going to Music Bank!'

'Is Boo going?'

'All you care about is Boo... anyways yes.'

Y/N jumped up from bed after hearing Tzuyu's answer.

'Go get ready ok?'

Tzuyu simply made sure her daughter was all ready to get changed before going out.

But not long after, Y/N came running in the Maknae line room.

'Eomma I can't reach my clothes.'

'Ahhh sorry, I forgot about it.' Tzuyu said, placing her phone, which she was using, on the desk, and going to the cupboard in JeongMo room where they store Y/N's clothes.

'Wear this.' Tzuyu said, handing Y/N a green shirt with a white skirt.

'It suits your Eomma's concept for today.' Tzuyu said, then went back to her own room, while Y/N struggled to change on her own, but still succeeded at last.

'Y/N! Time to wak- oh good morning Y/N.' Jeongyeon said, as she walked into the room. 'Who helped you change?'

'Good morning Eomma... Eomma Tzuyu helped me take my clothes and I changed on my own.' Y/N said, with a proud smile on her face.

'Wowww... my Y/N is growing up already!'

Y/N simply let out a giggle before running into the kitchen, only to find Jihyo making breakfast.

'Good morning Eomma... what's for breakfast?'

'Ehh? Good morning Y/N. Wait outside don't come in. It's dangerous.'

'But what's for breakfast?'

'Toast with blueberry jam. I know it's simple but it'll work for all 10 of us. Go out and wait at the dining table ok?'

Y/N listened to her mom's orders and ran to the dining table, standing next to it. She was waiting for anyone to come out and help her on the cushioned seat.

'Boo!' Y/N called for the dog, who just came running out of the room Momo was in.

Boo also ran to Y/N's direction and licked her face. The two just loved each other's company. They were about the same age anyway.

'Y/N is outside?' Momo asked, poking her head out.

'My Y/N/N! Why are you standing here?' Momo asked.

'Help me pwease? I can't go on the chair...' she pouted at her mom.

'Awww of course.' Momo said, lifting Y/N and placing her on the chair with the cushion for her to sit on.

'BREAKFAST IS READY!' Jihyo shouted in, while placing a plate of two pieces of toast in front of Y/N.

'Eat well my baby.'

'Eomma feed me pwease?'

'No, Y/N, you have to learn to eat on your own.'

Y/N really wanted to throw a tantrum, but her Eomma Jihyo was right. She was already 4. Time to try eating on her own.

She nodded and picked up the toast with her bare hands. The toast was fully covered with jam, therefore her whole hand became sticky and full of purple jam.

'Y/N, go in to wash your hands first, I'll help you tie your hair ok?' Nayeon asked the girl. She simply nodded silently and went to the washroom, standing on the stool they prepared for her, to wash her hands, as her mom told her to.

'Eomma! I'm done!' Y/N ran out, and then proceeded to hitting her Eomma Nayeon's legs from under the table to get her attention.

'Wait wait Eomma is almost done eating, give me one minute ok? Only one?' Nayeon asked her daughter calmly, while holding up one finger.

She nodded again and went to lie down on the sofa. Waking up early wasn't her thing.

'Eomma's done. Y/N come here.'

Y/N got back up and directly ran to Nayeon, crashing into her legs as soon as she reached her.

'Is Y/N excited to get her hair tied by me???' Nayeon teased her daughter, but her daughter simply gave her the cutest smile and nodded.

Nayeon helped tie her hair up into two space buns. She loved it on her.

'Done!'

After everyone was done with their make up and hair, they all came out in their casual but stylish clothings, and put on their shoes.

Y/N was finally able to put her socks and shoes on herself, with only a little help from her Jihyo Eomma.

Momo took Boo in her arms, while Mina did the same to Y/N.

'Here we come!!!!' Y/N shouted, causing everyone to giggle and squeal at her actions.

'Eomma how long is the car ride?' Y/N asked Mina, as Mina was trying to help buckle her daughter up in the car.

'Around 20 minutes. If you want to sleep lean on Eomma arasseo?'

Y/N was too lazy to respond directly, so she simply leaned on her Mina Eomma and closed her eyes to try to sleep.

Momo silently placed Boo on Y/N's lap, causing Y/N to open her eyes and end up playing with Boo for the rest of the ride instead.

'Y/N, later there will be lots of cameras but you don't have to be scared ok? It's just like last time.' Nayeon comforted their daughter, knowing that she has a fear of the clicking noises of the cameras and the crowds of people.

'But last time was very scawy...' Y/N looked down at Boo.

'Your Eommas are here so don't worry ok?'

Y/N silently nodded and sat silently throughout the car ride.

'So this was the thought bothering me last night.' She silently thought to herself.

'Alright we're here.' The manager who was driving the car announced.

As soon as the camera clicks were heard and flashes were seen, Y/N couldn't help but hide her face in Mina's neck.

'It's ok.' Mina whispered to her daughter.

She could sense dozens of people around her. Mostly reporters or photographers. Twice is too famous.

'We're almost there.' Mina muttered, only loud enough for her daughter to hear. She had to reassure the scared girl in her arms.

'And... ok we're safe.' Mina told her, once they got in the elevator. Y/N looked back up with a red face.

'Our Y/N is so cute when she's scared.' Nayeon cooed.

'Don't worry we'll have lots of food to eat later.' Momo said, patting Y/N's back to let her relax.

Y/N smiled at her mothers' words and definitely calmed down.