14: Switzerland (Pt.3)

The restaurant they went to was dark, with a few chandeliers here and there. It was a grand restaurant, but not formal at all.

'Eomma I want to call Jihyo Eomma.' Y/N tugged on Sana's shirt, since she was sitting next to her.

'Aigoo you really miss her don't you.' Sana said, pulling her phone out.

'She nearly threw a tantrum just because she forgot to call Jihyo this morning.' Nayeon said, rolling her eyes slightly.

  'Really? Aigoo....' Sana said, dialling Jihyo's number while pinching Y/N's fluffy cheeks.

  'Yeoboseyo?' The face from the other side of the screen said.

  'EOMMA HYO!' Y/N shouted, so loud that everyone in the restaurant turned to look at her.

  Dahyun immediately covered her daughter's mouth and bowed slightly, apologising to everyone.

  'My loud Y/N! Did you miss Eomma?'

  'Dae! I want Eomma to come!'

  'You'll see me once you come back!'

  'But I still want Eomma...' Y/N pouted.

  'Nayeon Unnie said she threw a tantrum because we forgot to call you this morning.' Sana chuckled.

  'Almost.' Nayeon added, before talking to the camera.

  'Jinjja? Did you miss Eomma that much?'

  Y/N nodded.

  'I miss Eomma's Huggies!!!' Y/N said, stretching her short arms out.

  'Air hug.' Mina laughed silently at her cuteness.

  'Y/N food's here time to go.' Jeongyeon said, motioning for Sana to take the phone away.

  'Nooo!! Eomma Hyo!!!'

  'It's okay Y/N! You need to eat! Call me tonight arasseo? I don't mind waking up at 5am for you. Tell whichever Eomma who is sleeping with you tonight to call me when you want to and send me lots of photos ok Y/N?'

  Y/N nodded.

  'Bye bye Y/N! Eomma loves you!' Jihyo chuckled.

  Y/N waved at Jihyo before letting Sana take the phone away.

  'Y/N I'll cut your meat for you.' Dahyun offered, pulling the plate towards herself then picking up the fork and knife.

  'But I want to cut it myself!' Y/N whined, tugging on Dahyun's sleeve.

  'No! Y/N let go it's dangerous! Don't pull my hand when I'm cutting!' Dahyun said, slightly pushing her daughter's hand away, causing her to pout.

  'Aish Y/N don't be sad.' Sana commented, seeing her daughter's pout.

  'Here.' Dahyun said, pushing the plate back to Y/N and letting Sana feed her.

   After their lunch, Jeongyeon suggested they play Mafia, so that's what they decided to do while waiting for ice cream.

  'Eomma! Ice cream!!!!' Y/N shouted, but not too loud, while hitting Sana's back.

  'Then we'll eat while we play. It's nighttime, go to sleep.' Jeongyeon announced.

  'But I don't want to sleep yet.' Y/N said, looking at her Eommas who were looking down with eyes closed.

  'No it's the game!' Jeongyeon laughed.

  She went around to pick the Mafia and the doctor.

  'Dae let's start.'

  The mafias chose to kill Dahyun, but since she saved herself, she's safe.

  'Guess the Mafia.'

  'Eomma! I saw Mina Eomma and Chaeyoung Eomma raise their head.' Y/N said while pointing at her two 'guilty' Eommas.

  'Ya! Y/N! Don't talk!' Jeongyeon retorted suddenly.

  'But Eomma....'

  'Stay quiet for now.'

  'But it's Eomma Mina and Eom-'

  'YOO Y/N! STOP TALKING!' Jeongyeon shouted, losing her temper.

  Y/N's eyes became teary, so she looked down and ate her ice cream silently.

  And Sana, who was killed in the game, therefore eliminated, kept patting her daughter's back.

  'It's time to go now!' The director said after a few round of Mafia.

  The others kept on repeating that Mafia was really fun, and they should play it tonight, that they didn't notice Sana comforting their crying daughter.

  'Where's my money?' Dahyun suddenly asked, then ran back to the restaurant to find it, only coming back with no results.

  'I dropped this.' Jeongyeon said, handing Dahyun her money, but not all.

  'Y/N-ah have you seen Eomma's money?' Dahyun asked her daughter.

  Y/N saw everything that Jeongyeon did, but she was so traumatised she didn't dare leak a word to Dahyun, like she usually would.

  'Ya! Y/N why are you crying?' Dahyun asked, causing the others to look at her.

  'You've gone too far.' Nayeon whispered to her girlfriend.

  'What? She has to learn her lesson! She wouldn't shut up!' Jeongyeon sighed.

  'Whatever you think.'

  After Jeongyeon returned Dahyun's money to the latter, she attempted to apologise to her daughter, though she thought she didn't need to. She can't stay mad at Y/N.

  'Eomma is sorry ok baby?' Jeongyeon said, trying to carry Y/N, but Y/N ran and hid behind Tzuyu's legs again.

  'Eomma won't scold you ok? I'm sorry.' Jeongyeon sighed at her daughter.

  'Come here.' Jeongyeon said, stretching out her arms to her daughter while the others just watched.

  After a few hesitations, Y/N went to her Jeongyeon Eomma and let her carry her.

  'Don't be mad at Eomma ok? I know I'm wrong but next time we play, don't reveal everything arasseo?' Jeongyeon comforted her while the group walked to the tram station.

  Y/N nodded and leaned her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder and hugging her mom tight.

  'Yoo Jeongyeon! This tram!' Nayeon shouted as she nearly got on the wrong one.

  'Hehe sorry.' Jeongyeon sheepishly laughed before getting on just before the door closed.

  'Eomma?' Y/N suddenly said.

  'Hm?'

  'Where are we going?'

  'You will know. Your eyes are red from crying so sleep for a bit arasseo? Sorry baby.' Jeongyeon said, patting her daughter's head.

  'You're still my cute baby. Just remember that Eomma still loves you even when I scold you arasseo?' Jeongyeon said.

  'Recording complete.' Nayeon said, after filming Jeongyeon and Y/N's 'Mom-and-daughter' moment.

  'YA BUNNY!'

  'Ha Ostrich! Nice one! This is cute though.' Nayeon squealed at the video.

  'Delete that.'

  'Even if I did, it's already on Twice TV... it will be actually. So... enjoy!'

  'Aish whatever.' Jeongyeon said, turning back to her daughter who is now sleeping peacefully with her head on her mom's chest.

  'Cute.' Jeongyeon chuckled, not even not hearing to care a bit about the cameras around.