22: VLive

(Inspired by NaSaMo's VLive from 2day)
Momo set the phone on the table, standing it in front of a tissue box, allowing it to stay positioned.

'Sana sit here.' Momo said, patting the floor.

'Pffft I'm not a dog. He is.' Sana said, sitting on the floor, next to Momo, with Boo on her laps.

'Boo-Chan!!!!' Sana exclaimed, as Boo ran off her lap and in the corridor.

'Let him be. Let's start the live.' Momo said, pressing the start button.

'Hi Once~'

'It's Sana~'

'And Momo! I'm here!' Momo said, playfully slapping Sana.

After a few minutes of their useless arguments and silly conversations in front of the camera, Boo came running out with a Y/N behind him.

'Y/N you can't run away from Eomma.' Momo joked, while pulling Y/N towards her as she ran past her, and hugging her daughter tight.

'No! Boo!' Y/N shouted, arms reaching towards the brown dog.

'No say hi first.' Momo said, pointing at the camera.

'안녕하세요 Y/N 입니다.' The small girl quickly blurted out, before struggling to run after the dog.

'No Y/N can't you stay with Eomma for a while? Hm?' Momo asked, sniffing her daughter's head unintentionally.

The dog soon came running towards Y/N instead, allowing Y/N to sit comfortably in Momo's lap while petting Boo.

TwicesOnce
Not that kid again
MinatoSaki
Awww it's their daughter!!!Notice me!!!
MoreAndMore
Who's that kid? Y/N? Who?

Momo tried hard not to roll her eyes at a certain comment which was criticising her daughter.

'Whacha doin'?' Nayeon asked, sitting down next to Sana, who was now on the couch.

'Vlive. With Onceu.' Momo shortly replied, making a cute face at the camera.

Nayeon nodded before talking in front of the camera with Once, like how VLives are held.

'Eomma Boo is ignoring me.' Y/N pouted, looking at Momo.

'Boo is tired, see you're sweating from chasing him so much. You need to rest too.' Momo reasoned.

Nayeon reached her hand over to Y/N, giving her a pat on the head.

'My baby is the cutest, right?' She cooed, and Y/N, being narcissistic like Nayeon, nodded.

'Onceu!! Are you excited for the upcoming concert?' Momo asked.

'We have worked hard for it!!! Please look forward Onceu!!!!' Sana exclaimed, lying down on the couch and picking up Boo.

'No! Boo!! Eomma I want Boo!!!!' Y/N said, jumping up from Momo's lap and sitting on top of Sana's back.

'Aigoo Y/N, I just borrowed Boo. Nevermind I'll borrow you instead.' Sana joked, helping
Y/N off her back and hugging her tight, like what Momo did.

'You see those hearts there? They're very pretty right?' Sana said, pointing at the hearts coming up on the screen, while leaning her chin on her daughter's head.

'Ani it's messy.' Y/N bluntly replied, causing the three adults to laugh.

'Why are you so cute Y/N? Why? Why Hm?' Nayeon asked, standing up and giving her daughter multiple kisses on her cheeks.

TwicedaBest
That kid sure is a lucky thing
ImYoo
I actually hate that kid?
TwicesOnce
She's literally getting all the attention

'Onceu...I have something to tell you.' Momo said, after reading the comments.

'If you're jealous, I recommend you go watch something you like. Y/N is ours and you don't have the right to judge her. Yes, we're giving her attention, but what's the problem? Not like we want to pay attention to fake Onces like you.' Momo said, trying to sound reasonable.
'I won't care what you say about Y/N and so will the others. Even Y/N will think of you as stubborn when she grows up.'

'Wow didn't know that would be coming out of YOUR mouth.' Nayeon teased Momo.

Momo simply smirked, her signature smirk of course.

'Eomma I'm hungry.' Y/N suddenly said.

'Let's go get food!!!!' Nayeon shot up, carrying her daughter and walking to the kitchen.

'What do you want? Biscuits? Apples? Milk?' Nayeon asked, looking around and opening cupboards.

'I want this.' Y/N pointed at a bowl of jelly that Jihyo made, as she saw it when Nayeon opened the fridge.

'Sure let's get some. Wait outside.' Nayeon said, letting Y/N on the floor.

She scooped a few spoons into her daughter's Minguin bowl (the official Twice merch🤡) and went out with a spoon, placing it on the table.

'Ahhh~' Nayeon said, telling Y/N to open her mouth, which Y/N did, and Nayeon, being a whipped mom for her daughter, fed her until the whole bowl was spotlessly clean.

'This became a feeding show.' Momo commented from the side. Sana nodded, agreeing.

'Yaaa! Entertain the Once you two!' Nayeon half-shouted, pointing at the two Japanese with the spoon she was holding.

'Nah they're very entertained from watching you feeding our daughter.' Sana said, laughing while lying down on the floor.

'Satang get up. Now. Jeongyeon's gonna be so mad at you when she sees you like this.' Nayeon said, standing up with the bowl and the spoon and heading back in the kitchen.

'Our Y/N/N has jelly stuck on her mouth, should we kiss it away? Hmmm?' Sana asked, in her cute voice.

'Satang! She's still a kid don't flirt with her.' Momo playfully scolded, pulling Sana backwards.

'What? I'm her mom. Verified Mom.' Sana joked.

'Still. Don't.'

'Whyyyy?'

'Becuz it's supposed to be my job.' Momo snapped back, playfully of course.

'Haishhhh you two stop that dumb conversation. Just wipe her mouth with a tissue.' Nayeon scolded from the kitchen doorway.

Y/N was still staring at the hearts on the comment section all along.

TwicesOnce
Hey kid. You're a b*tch. Take that.
MoreAndMore
Sorry but I'm disgusted...?
MooOnceMoo
Awww Y/N's cute puffy cheeks

'Eomma? What's B*tch?'

'Heol! Y/N where did you see that?' Sana was obviously shocked at what Y/N just asked her.

'It's a very bad word. You shouldn't say it. If you say it I'll hit your mouth got it?' Momo strictly said, while glaring at the screen.

Y/N nodded in shock, not completely understanding what just happened.