26: Concert

! Featuring Itzy !

  'Hey Chaeryeong! Do you guys mind looking after Y/N for us during our concert today? We have 6 tickets ready if you're available!' Sana asked through the phone.

  'No problem. See you in two hours then! I'll come get Y/N backstage right?' Chaeryeong spoke through the speakerphone.

  'Yup! Thank you so much!!! We owe you lots.' Sana giggles, before hanging up.

  'Alright who isn't done with their make up, go do it in the basement and be quick. Y/N!!!!' Jihyo shouted.

  Y/N soon came running out of Nayeon's room.

  'What were you doing in there?' Jihyo laughed. 'Anyways, go get changed. You're going to our concert tonight.'

  Y/N nodded excitedly, before running back into Nayeon's room, this time to get changed.

~Time skip: At the concert venue~
  'I'll wait here for Chaeryeong. You guys can go get ready, including you Sana.' Jihyo offered.

  They all nodded, as the leader sat down, holding onto her daughter's hand.

  'Eomma, where are Eommas going?' Y/N asked, loooking around.

  'They're going to get changed for the concert. We can't wear these clothes. I'll change later as well!' Jihyo explained, putting her phone away.

  'JIHYO SUNBAENIM!!!' A cheerful Chaeryeong shouted, jumping towards the mother and daughter.

  'Hi Chaeryeong-ah!! I'll hand her over to you now. Y/N this is Chaeryeong Imo. Stay with her and four other Imos during the concert arasseo?' Jihyo said, crouching down to her daughter's level and giving her a quick peck on the forehead.

  Chaeryeong's smile was really warm, so Y/N didn't hesitate for long before nodding, knowing that they are trustworthy.

  'Alright you can go now. Watch Eomma later ok? We'll fine you.' Jihyo pat her head, before thanking Chaeryeong and running back to the changing room.

  'Y/N-ah! I'm Chaeryeong Imo. Do you remember me?' Chaeryeong cutely asked, taking  Y/N's hand and walking to the audience.

  'I think I saw you before...but where??' Y/N said, scrunching her face up.

  'Aigoo Twice sunbaenim's daughter is the cutest. Anyway, I'm from JYP too. I saw you in the café remember???' Chaeryeong asked, to which Y/N nodded.

  'Cool. Let's go find the others.'

  They saw a hand waving hysterically amongst the crowd, and the hand belongs to none other than Yuna.

  'Y/N this is Yeji Imo, Yuna Imo, Lia Imo and Ryujin Imo!!' Chaeryeong introduced, as the five waved at Y/N one by one.

  'Annyeonghaseyo. Y/N imnida!' The small girl bowed.

  'Nooo you're so cuteee!!!' Yeji squealed.

  'Come sit here.' Ryujin pat the seat next to her, and Y/N almost ran to that seat, sitting in the middle of Ryujin and Lia.

  'Hey! What time does the concert start?' Chaeryeong asked their leader.

  'In ten minutes. Y/N do you need the toilet?' Yeji asked.

  'No thank you Imo!'

  Yeji nodded and reached her hand out to pat the young girl's head.

~Time Skip: Concert start~
  'STUCK IN MY HEAD LIKE LALALALA.' Everyone was literally shouting, and Y/N was rather confused and scared. It was her first time in such a big event after all.

  'Come on Y/N. Don't worry. The sound is just loud but nothing else.' Lia said, covering the girl's ears lightly.

  'Eomma...' Y/N pointed at the screen, showing Jihyo as she was giving her 'speech'.

  'Yes that's your Eomma!' Ryujin cooed, ruffling the girl's hair.

  Eventually, Y/N got used to the loud chants and music, with the chairs slightly shaking, but she wasn't one of them. She was the one staring at her moms performing.

  'FANCYYY YOUUUU~' Yuna shouted from her seat, causing the other members to laugh.

  'Seriosuly Yuna you're such a kid to us.' Ryujin laughed.

  'Twice sunbaenim is the best.' Chaeryeong chimed, as the others nodded.

  'Y/N, are you enjoying this?' Yeji asked the girl, who nodded hard, obviously loving this concert.

~Time slip: Encore of the concert~
  'Thank you to every Once who came today! We are really thankful for this large audience we have today. We hope to see you again soon!!!' Jihyo shouted.

  'Oh and also! Before you go, we have a specia guest you may have seen before, or not.' Nayeon excitedly said, as she ran off stage and ran to Itzy.

  'Hi thanks for taking care of her. I'll take her back now. Treating you guys a meal soon!' Nayeon quickly said, before taking Y/N in her arms and running all the way back on stage.

  'Wahhh Nayeon you're always bringing her on stage!' Chaeyoung chuckled, as Nayeon reached the top of the stairs for the stage.

  'Yes!!' Nayeon handed Y/N to Jeongyeon, who was standing right next to the stairs.

  'Aish Nayeon is already out of breath. Anyways ONCEU!!' Jeongyeon shouted. 'This is our daughter. What's your name? Tell them.'

  'Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Y/N.' Y/N bowed, and said cutely, causing MOST of the audience to squeal.

  'How old are you Y/N-ah?'

  'I'm 5!' Y/N said, raising up 5 fingers.

  Everyone was already shouting, shocked by the adorable kid in Jeongyeon's arms, but amongst the fans, there must be jealous ones.

  They soon saw a paper plane flying right towards Y/N's head. Jeongyeon was, luckily, quick enough to dodge the plane, pulling Y/N aside.

  'I'll check what it writes.' Mina offered.

The paper:
You are such a btch kid. A 5 year old btchy girl.

  Mina rolled her eyes at the paper, then threw it onto the stage floor.

  'Shall we do our last song?' Jihyo asked, as everyone cheered, as a yes.

  They ended their concert with the acoustic version of Stuck, with tears flowing down their cheeks, Y/N being the 'tear wiper'.

  'Thank you Once!!! See you next time!!!!' They shouted, as the platform went down.

  'Phew that wasn't so bad.' Dahyun sighed, wiping her sweat away.

  'But then the paper...it literally says ummm... I'll tell you guys at home. Y/N can't hear this.' Mina whispered.