14: Switzerland (Pt.2)

A.N. Switzerland... might be a long series oops... sorry
<Please don't forget to vote>
——————————————————————
  'Let's go down for breakfast now.' Sana said, as she put on the thick leather coat on her daughter.

  'Mina! I'm going down with Y/N first!' Sana shouted into the bathroom, where Mina was touching up her make up.

  'Sure. I'm not hungry yet.' Her voice replied.

  When they got down, Sana and Y/N greeted the cameraman and staff politely, and they headed to the table at the end of the restaurant, where Momo was filming herself.

  'MOMO EOMMA!' Y/N shouted, so loud that the people in the restaurant were giving her looks.

  'Aigoo don't be so loud!!! Did you sleep well Y/N?' She asked, as Sana places Y/N on Momo's lap.

  'Dae! Mina Eomma almost rolled off the bed.' Y/N said, laughing at the incident.

  Momo left the camera at the middle of the table to film her, or rather, them.

  'You do take up a lot of space when you sleep you know... anyways, eat some.' Momo said, holding a fork with a bacon at the end in front of Y/N's mouth.

  Y/N slowly munched on the food, when Sana came back with more food from the buffet table.

  'I want that.' Y/N said, pointing at the waffle.

  'Dae.. Eomma will cut some from you.' Sana said, using her fork and knife to cut out small pieces of the waffle for her daughter.

  Momo kept on talking to the camera while Sana and Y/N ate non-stop. Momo just couldn't eat properly with Y/N on her lap, but she didn't mind.

  'Sana drink your tea elegantly.' Momo said, ready to film Sana.

  But Sana just couldn't stop laughing, and Momo started getting annoyed, not in a bad way though.

  'Eomma I want some!' Y/N said, pointing at the cup of tea.

  'No my Y/N can't drink tea yet! You can drink this.' Sana said, holding the glass of orange juice in front of her.

  'I'll head out with Y/N first.' Momo said, after Y/N finished her breakfast.

                   - Outside the hotel-
  'We're supposed to meet up right here 30 minutes later... Y/N do you want to go on a walk with Eomma?' Momo said, checking they time and trying hard to calculate on the phone.

Y/N immediately nodded.

'Don't let go of Eomma ok?' Momo asked, holding her daughter's hand.

They strolled around the streets near the hotel, and the view was extremely breathtaking.

Of course, Momo didn't forget to take lots if selfies with her daughter.

'Let's go back now should we?' Momo asked her daughter, who she is now carrying.

'MOMORING! You're late!' Dahyun shouted.

'Well where's Nayeon?' Momo asked.

'Toilet.'

'So she's the latest.' Momo smirked, letting her daughter down on the floor.

Nayeon soon came rushing out with water dripping from her hands.

'One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida!!!'

'Where are we today?' Nayeon asked the group.

'We're at Switzerland!!! We're going to Bern today!!!' Sana squealed.

'Aww is our Y/N excited too?' Jeongyeon asked, looking at her jumping daughter.

'Let's go have a walk at the market first when we are at Bern, then we can go have lunch and depends on what you want to do.' The director explained.

-At Bern-

Nayeon carries her daughter and ran to Momo as they were in a group today.

'What should we do? We have 10 franc for budget.' Nayeon asked Momo.

'How do I know? You decide!'

'I need some drinks first.'

'Then let's go get drinks.' Momo said, running ahead of Nayeon towards the nearest food stall in sight.

'Y/N do you want juice?' Nayeon asked her daughter as they arrived at the food stall, which also sells drink.

'I want.'

'Which flavor?'

'Hmmmm...this.' Y/N pointed at the apple juice.

'Momo buy an apple juice for Y/N.' Naheon instructed.

  'Sur-wait. Y/N already drank my whole glass orange juice this morning!'

  'Really? Y/N then we can drink your juice later okay? You can't drink too much at a time.' Nayeon explained to her daughter.

  Y/N pouted and nodded at her favourite mother, but her smile came back once Nayeon started kissing her puffy cheeks.

  'Here's your drink.' Momo handed Nayeon a red bottle of (unknown liquid but drinkable).

  But once Nayeon started drinking it, she couldn't help but laugh at the odd flavor of the drink they bought.

  'What's wrong?' Momo asked her, confused.

  'Try it. The taste!'

  Momo took a sip and immediately started laughing a little, as the taste was actually really funny.

  'Eomma what happened?'

  'Nothing Y/N-ah. It's just the drinks.'

  'We should buy something for Jihyo Eomma.' Momo said to Y/N.

  'AHHH! Sana Eomma said I can call Jihyo Eomma when I wake up! I didn't call Jihyo Eomma!' Y/N said loudly.

  'Shh Y/N it's okay, we can call her when we eat lunch ok?' Nayeon said, patting her daughter's back.

  'But I want to see Jihyo Eomma!' Y/N whined.

  'We can call her later! Just wait a bit Y/N-ah...'

  'I want to see Jihyo Eomma now!' She said, about to throw a tantrum.

  'Y/N! LISTEN! I said we can call her later!' Nayeon said with a stern look on her face.

  'We can buy Jihyo Eomma a present now , she will be really happy if you give one to her!' Momo said, looking around for gifts suitable for Jihyo.

  'Nayeon! Momo! Come here with Y/N!' Sana shouted, standing next to Jeongyeon in front of a toy mouse.

  Sana recorded her voice with the mouse, and the mouse immediately squeaked the words she said. Y/N suddenly became really interested.

  'I am Y/N.' Y/N said to the mouse, which repeated her words.

  Y/N played with the thing there with Nayeon holding her the whole time. It finally cheered her up and chased the thoughts of missing her Jihyo Eomma away.

  After half an hour more of shopping at the market, with gifts for Jihyo, they headed to the most famous restaurant in Bern to have their lunch.