6: Bedtime story

'Who do you want to stay with tonight?' Jihyo asked her daughter. 'Dahyun and Momo Eomma or Nayeon and Jeongyeon Eomma or Mina Eomma or Chaeyoung Eomma or Tzuyu Eomma or Sana Eomma or me?'

It took Y/N a whole minute to rethink the choices she was given.

'Dahyun and Momo Eomma!' Y/N suddenly shouted, as she came up with an answer.

Dahyun and Momo squealed in delight, while Momo took Y/N away from Jihyo, and ran into her and Jeongyeon's shared room.

'Jeongyeon Unnie go to Nayeon Unnie's room tonight!' Momo told Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon was rather annoyed, but since it was Nayeon she's gonna be with, it's fine for her.

'Eomma! I want the unicorn onesie!'

'Sorry Y/N it's in the washing.'

  'Then... my Duckie one?'

  'Y/N! What did I tell you yesterday?'

  Y/N stood there looking at Dahmo.

  'That I could only wear it last night?'

'Because?' Momo said, raising an eyebrow at her daughter, waiting for an answer, with a confused Dahyun watching them.

'It-it's hard to wash.'

Momo nodded.

'We can wear it next time ok?' Momo said, dressing her daughter in some normal, plain pyjamas.

'Boo!!!!' Y/N exclaimed, as the dog came running into the room.

'They do get along well.' Dahyun whispered to Momo, as she leaned her head on Momo's shoulder.

'Sometimes, I feel like they could communicate. Like Y/N might understand Boo's words.' Momo chuckled.

Dahyun simply slapped Momo's arm lightly for her stupidness, or perhaps, silliness.

'Eomma!'

'Yes Y/N?' They both said, simultaneously.

'Tell me a bedtime story.'

'Hmm... what story do you want? The story of Nayeon Eomma and Jeongyeon Eomma before debuting?' Momo joked, but to their surprise, Y/N nodded her head.

'Gosh ok... Dahyunnie you start.'

'So umm... Nayeon Eomma and Jeongyeon Eomma we're both trainees before Sixteen.'

'What's Sixteen?'

'Gosh why are we explaining all this shouldn't we leave it to 2yeon themselves.' Dahyun whispered to Momo, warning a shrug as an answer.

'Let her be, if she wants to know the story.' Momo answered, being slightly reasonable for once.

  'So you know Eommas are in a group right now and we are called Twice right?' Dahyun asked, hoping her daughter would understand.

  Y/N nodded, a signal for Dahyun to go on.

  'So before we were formed, we were on a thing called a survival show.'

  'What's a survival show?' Y/N asked, tilting her head.

  'It's where people like us, trainees(or not xD) go participate to see if they can join a group. They have to do a lot of things like dancing and singing.'

  'Then Eommas were chosen from...ummm... Sixteen?'

  'Yes. So anyway.'

  'Can you tell me a story of Sixteen instead?'
Y/N asked her moms.