49 : Teething (Pt.1)

Y/N : 1 y/o

'Y/N!! Stop biting my arm!!' Jihyo whined, pushing Y/N's face away, then picking her up.

'Why do you always bite your Eommas these days??' Jihyo questioned, poking the younger's cheeks. 'Is my Y/N teething already??'

The girl started biting her mom's sleeve as Jihyo was hugging her.

'Park Y/N!! Stop biting Eomma!!' Jihyo laughed, pulling her arm away from her.

'What's with Y/N and biting these days??' Nayeon laughed, as she sat down next to Jihyo.

The moment she sat down, Y/N climbed onto Nayeon's lap and started biting the small heart on Nayeon's necklace.

'Y/N!! EOMMA JEONG GAVE ME THIS!!' Nayeon shouted, pushing her daughter away.

Maybe Nayeon pushed her with too much energy, or Y/N was exaggerating, but the girl started crying as she fell on the floor.

'Nayeon unnie!! What was that for?' Jihyo scolded Nayeon, picking her crying daughter up. 'Where does it hurt? Hm?'

The girl pointed at the spot she hit when she fell on the floor from Nayeon's lap, while Nayeon was busy fixing her necklace.

'Nayeon.' Jihyo called her, giving her an intimidating look.

'Sorry.' Nayeon muttered, taking Y/N back into her arms. 'Y/N/N, Eomma's sorry ok?? I didn't mean to push you to the floor.'

Y/N simply nodded, before proceeding to bite on Nayeon's bracelet.

'Y/N, Eomma Jeong gave me that too, stop biting on it.' Nayeon pouted, pulling her arm away gently.

'Y/N I'll give you food, stop biting on your Eomma's stuff.' Jihyo giggles, picking her daughter up and going to the kitchen with her.

Jihyo put Y/N on the stool as she turned around to make some baby formula for her daughter.

The moment she turned around to give her the food, the toddler was biting on a piece of tissue from the table.

'Y/N, you really need something to bite all the time, don't you?' Jihyo sighed, in a playful manner, handing her the baby food.

'Eat the food, not the bowl.' Jihyo reminded her, but the girl did the exact opposite. She was trying to bite the bowl.

'Do you want Eomma to feed you??' Jihyo asked, taking a small spoon from the drawer.

  Jihyo scooped up a small spoon of her daughter's food, and the girl ate it, but not letting go of the spoon from her mouth.

  'Y/N, give Eomma the spoon, or you can't have more food!!' Jihyo teased, leaning closer towards her daughter.

  Y/N opened her mouth very slightly, and Jihyo took the chance to pull the spoon out.

  'Just bite the food, not the spoon. Got it??' Jihyo asked, as Y/N nodded, not even bothering to listen to her mom.

  The spoon was in her mouth again, the girl chewing on it lightly.

  'Y/N, give Eomma the spoon. How are you going to eat if you don't give me the spoon? Hm?' Jihyo questioned, this time with an angry expression.

  The girl kept on biting the spoon whenever the food goes in her mouth, and Jihyo had to get the spoon back when Y/N just slightly opened her mouth.

  'Feeding you as a baby is easier than feeding you now.' Jihyo muttered to herself, as she scooped up another spoon of it.

  'STOP BITING ON THE SPOON, PARK
Y/N!!' Jihyo got so mad that she just had to shout at the toddler, as the latter was staring at her with a confused look.

  'What did she do now??' Nayeon asked, her right eyebrow raised, as she walked in with her arms crossed in front of her.

  'She keeps on biting the spoon when I feed her!! Just eat on your own Y/N.' Jihyo said, leaving the spoon on the counter, while Y/N just looked at Nayeon innocently.

  'Y/N Eomma is mad, I'll feed you.' Nayeon smiled, picking the spoon up.

  'Nayeon, why are you so nice to her when you're supposed to be mad, and mad at her for petty things?' Jihyo asked, leaning on the doorframe.

  'I love my daughter.' Nayeon stated, pulling her daughter in a tight hug, while feeding her daughter, who decided not to bite the spoon.

  'Park Y/N!! Why are you only biting the spoon when I'm feeding you??' Jihyo whined, forgetting that she was supposed to be mad.

  'She loves me more than she loves you.' Nayeon joked, as Jihyo just gave her a playfully glare.

  'Jeongyeon's waiting for you, let me feed her.' Jihyo pouted, trying to take the spoon from her.

  While the two were arguing, Sana walked in, and only Y/N noticed her.

  'M-mama!!' Y/N shouted, holding her tiny hands out for Sana to carry her.

  'Y/N!!' Sana squealed, picking her daughter up from the stool and carrying her to the living room.

  As soon as Sana sat down with her daughter on her lap, the girl held onto her mom's hand and bit on it gently, Sana laughing at her cuteness.

  'Stop biting your Eomma, Y/N!! Didn't Eomma bunny just feed you??' Sana laughed.

  'She kept on biting the spoon so she didn't eat much.' Jihyo explained, Y/N turning to look at her.

  'That explains why you were shouting.' Sana said, giving all her attention to Y/N.