31 : Project

With Twice's dorm door flinging open, Y/N walked in, with her three friends, who she invited to finish their school Biology project.

'Just leave your shoes here, I'll go find my mom.' Y/N said, as she rushed in the kitchen, just to see Jihyo making what seems like Kimchi Fried Rice.

'Eomma?'

'Y/N? You're home?' Jihyo asked, as she turned the fire to a lower level, spatula still in her hand.

'Mhm. With my friends.'

'Ah right today is Friday. I'm just making your lunch, so you four get ready.' Jihyo instructed, as her daughter gave her a nod and ran out of the kitchen.

'Let's leave our stuff in my room first.' Y/N instructed, as the four walked in Y/N's own room at the end of the corridor.

The four's footsteps were really loud, therefore waking up certain a sleeping bunny in her room.

'Who is making such a lo- oops.' Nayeon quickly closed her door as she noticed not one, but four girls standing near her door, and her hair was simply a mess, her looks definitely not presentable yet.

Y/N giggled before opening the door to her room, welcoming her friends in.

'Woah Y/N, you never told me that you were a Buddy!' Rima said, looking at the albums and posters on the girl's wall.

'Mhm I definitely am one.'

'And Y/N...this is random...but your mom actually looks like Nayeon.' Ayaka laughed, but what she didn't know was, she was in her idols' dorm.

Y/N simply nodded, before taking the books out of her schoolbag, preparing for their project.

  'Girls! Lunch!' Jihyo knocked on the door, as Y/N replied with a short 'okay'.

  The four soon ran to the dining table after washing their hands, and Jihyo soon placed their lunch on the table, sitting down next to her daughter.

  'J-j-Jihyo? Twice Jihyo?' Ayaka's eyes widened at the sight of her idol in front of her.

  'Oh uhh yes that's me!' Jihyo said, trying to let the girl feel less pressured.

  'Hold on...Y/N, you're their child?' Ayaka asked, as Y/N nodded, causing the taller to gasp, as the others laughed at her.

  'I guess Y/N never told you. Our Y/N likes to keep her identity low.' Jihyo explained, as she ruffled her daughter's hair. 'Anyways, where's your Eomma Bunny?'

  'Probably fixing her make up to whatever...she opened the door and I managed to see her messy face.' Y/N giggled, as she put some kimchi fried rice in her bowl.

  'Eat well girls.' Jihyo said, as she got her own serving as well.

  'What's your name?' Jihyo asked, turning to Ayaka.

  'Ah! My name is Ayaka! Arai Ayaka.' Ayake said, as she stared at her idol.

  'Nice to meet you Ayaka-ssi!'

  'Whoops sorry I'm late.' Nayeon quickly ran out, sitting on the seat next to Rima.

  'Oh my gosh...I'm hallucinating or am I not.' Ayake muttered.

  'Ah mianhae...Annyeong Y/N. Hi Rima Hi Miihi and uhhh....?' Nayeon greeted them.

  'Eomma she's Ayaka.'

  'Ah hi Ayaka! Never met you before have I?'

  Ayaka simply shook her head, definitely still shocked from the sight of two idols.

- after lunch -

  'We're done eating so we'll go do the project now...thank you Eomma Hyo!' Y/N said.

  'Y/N why don't you do it in the living room? There's more space on the carpet.' Jihyo suggested.

  Y/N soon nodded, as the four prepared their materials and settled down on the carpet in front of the sofa.

  'So...what should we put on the side for better looks?' Ayaka asked.

  'We have these deco tapes in a cupboard...but I'm not sure where they are...' Y/N muttered, as she opened the cupboards below the TV.

  'Need help?' Nayeon asked, crouching down next to her daughter.

  'Where are the deco tapes?'

  'You mean the ones for decorating papers and stuff?'

  'Yea...Eomma Jeong left them somewhere here.'

  'Oh I took them...come in I'll give you some.'

  Y/N nodded, and told her friends to give her a minute, as she followed her mom in her room.

'Pink ones, flowery ones, doggy tapes, hearts, blue ones...' Nayeon listed out, as she took them one by one out of her box.

'I'll take this.' Y/N said, holding up a Sakura one. 'Thank you Eomma!'

The four were doing their project on the carpet in the living room, when the dorm door opened, as two girls came in.

  'We're homeeee!!!' Dahyun shouted, while her hand was holding onto Momo's.

  'Hi Eomma!' Y/N plainly greeted, before turning back to her project.

'Heyyyy...oh hi!' Dahyun waved at the three other girls, and went to give her daughter a hug.

'A-annyeongh-haseyo...' Ayaka stuttered, as she stared at her two idols.

'Hi! I've never met you before have I? What's your name?' Dahyun cheerfully asked.

'My n-name is A-Ayaka.' The girl stuttered.

'Nice to meet you. Y/N we'll be in our room if you need anything.' Dahyun said, as she walked back in with Momo behind, the latter giving them four a smile, without a word.

————————————————————————
A really short chapter again
Sorryyyyy