25: Nayeon's home (Pt.2)

'I'm home!' Nayeon's dad said, coming through the door.

  'APPA!!!' Nayeon got up and ran to her dad, giving him a hug.

  'Nayeon! You're finally home! You didn't grow much I see.' Her dad chuckled.

  'I'm an adult! I can't grow!' Nayeon whined. 'Oh and also... Y/N come here.'

  'Appa this is our daughter.' Nayeon said, picking her daughter up.

  'Annyeonghaseyo...' Y/N bowed slightly.

  'What a cute girl you have there. Hi Y/N! Nice to meet you!'

  'Sorry appa, she needs Kookeu right now!' Nayeon jokes, letting Y/N run back to her white Pomeranian.

  'Sure. Anyways, how's it going? Comeback seems great I guess!' Nayeon's father asked, taking her shoes off.

  'It wasn't bad, thanks to Onces support, except the fact that there were no Onces with a lightstick during the performances.' Nayeon sighed.

  'Great to hear. Go take care of your daughter first I'll go find your mom and your sister.'

  Nayeon nodded and ran back to her daughter, who was leaning against the sofa with the small dog laying in her lap.

  'Y/N?'

  'Hm? Eomma?'

  'Nothing...just wanted to call you.' Nayeon softly said, brushing Y/N's baby hair off her face.

  'DINNER!' Nayeon's mom suddenly shouted from the kitchen, and everyone soon came rushing to the dining table after washing their hands.

  'Y/N sits here, not you.' Nayeon stuck her tongue out at Seoyeon, who was about to sit on the empty chair next Nayeon.

  'Fine. I'll tease you next time.' Seoyeon said, moving a chair to the right.

  'Ooh this looks good.' Nayeon commented on the kimchi tofu her mom made.

  'To you. Eomma's been making this for 7 days a week.' Seoyeon sighed.

  'Is my food that bad?' Nayeon's mom sarcastically said.

  'No! It's awesome! Don't worry!' Seoyeon quickly said, causing Nayeon to snicker.

  '잘먹겠습니다!' They all said, before picking up their chopsticks to get food to fill their plates.

  'Y/N try this. They're USUALLY really good.' Nayeon said, placing a piece of her mom's sautéed cucumbers.

  'Is it good Y/N?' Nayeon's mom asked hopefully.

  'Yes!!!!' Y/N exclaimed, after chewing the whole of the cucumber.

  'I'm glad you like it.'

  'Nayeon-ah, how's everything going? Your work? Your relationship?' Her mom asked.

  'Oh it's all going good for now. We have a online concert in the next few days so today is an exceptional holiday. We've been practising for the concert and nothing else much but we're pretty much well-prepared right now.' Nayeon said, without pauses. 'And for my relationship...not bad! Jeongie's been treating me well and helping me a lot as well. Y/N's been a good daughter too!'

  'Jeongie? Your nickname for your girlfriend?' Seoyeon teased, causing Nayeon to blush.

  'Yah! It's not a problem isn't it?' Nayeon retorted.

  'That's great to hear Nayeon-ah. Also, I've found your report card from your elementary school days, any interest in reading it?' Her mom asked.

  'GOSH NO! NOT THOSE REPORT CARDS! Please, no mom!!!' Nayeon immediately replied.

  'Alright calm down! Haha you're really scared of your results from the past.' Nayeon's mom shook her head, half-teasingly.

  'Eomma you promised me ice cream.' Y/N suddenly said, after finishing the soup.

  'Aigoo ok let's go choose one.' Nayeon said, finishing the rest of the soup in her bowl and wiping her lips, before helping her daughter off the chair and entering the kitchen.

  'Do you ask for ice cream every time you go to each Eomma's home?' Nayeon asked, and the her surprise, Y/N nodded.

  'This.' Y/N took a big cup of cookies n' cream ice cream from the freezer.

  'Wait no not that. We have a smaller one.' Nayeon reached her hands in to get the small cup, putting the big cup of it back.

  'Here. Let's go back out.'

  'Y/N what did you choose?' Seoyeon asked.

  'This!!!' Y/N happily, and rather proudly, showing the cup to her aunt.

  'Ah I was scared you would get my raspberry one.' Seoyeon said, ruffling Y/N's hair.

  After Y/N finished her cup of ice cream, Nayeon took her to the toilet to brush her teeth, and get a shower afterwards.

'Let's go to Eomma's room now~' Nayeon said, after dressing Y/N in her bunny pyjamas.

'Wow Eomma's room is purple!!!' Y/N gazed at the purple lights hanging.

'Mhm. I decorated them myself. See I have lots of photos with you on the wall!' Nayeon pointed at the photos on the wall, of her and different people.

'Yayyyy!!!!' Y/N squealed, jumping into Nayeon's arms suddenly.

'Woahhh calm down kiddo.' Nayeon said, catching her just in time. 'Go to sleep first. Eomma has to shower.'

Y/N climbed on the bed as Nayeon pulled the blanket over her, not forgetting to give her a goodnight kiss.

'Eomma don't go...the toilet is so far!'

'Don't worry I have a toilet right here.' Nayeon got up and opened a door which kind of camouflaged with the wall. 'Shout if you need anything ok?'

Y/N nodded, as Nayeon closed the door.

1 minute later...
'EOMMA BUNNY!!!!'

'Yes yes yes?' Nayeon quickly opened the door.

'I miss you.' Y/N giggled.

'Aish Y/N you scared me...I'll just shower first give me 5 to 10 minutes ok?' Nayeon offered.

Y/N nodded, and dozed off into dreamland before Nayeon was even done showering.

————————————————————————
This is kinda crappy...I'm sorry