SYNOPSIS

Alien is what gives the perfect definition for something that beauty is extraordinary.

Ganyan idefine ni Aryll Clarkson ang kagandahan niyang walang makakapantay kahit pa ang tamawo niyang kapatid na pinaniniwalaan niyang ampon na nagmula pa sa exo planet. She’s living a life in normalcy and the only thing that worries her is the sudden protective acts of his brother trying to evade some dangerous deals that might happen to her. She doesn’t want to entertain negative thoughts and that something is going on with him, but when she witnessed it with her own beautiful eyes- when this perverted alien monkey shoots his brother- her world stops spinning and her vision turns dark.

Nang magising mula sa kamalayan, ang pulang mga mata ng lalaking dumukot sa kanya na puno ng galit at kakaibang emosyon na hindi niya mapangalanan ang nagpasidhi ng damdamin niya. She tried escaping and objecting until her mind resorted to something that she knows he will never dare to withhold.

Her decision might have backfired her when the next day she wakes up; she was still pinned above his bed with his arms enveloping her body in his most territorial way. Too late for her to realize that he has no plans of letting her go for she is already chained under his possession!

Paano majujustify ng kagandahan niya ang galit na nararamdaman sa gwapong binata gayong sa bawat salita na lumalabas sa bibig nito ay bumibigay siya?

***

LiteraturaHeiress 💕