Chapter 27

THIRD PERSON’S POV

“We all know that dark circle has long been making noise in various parts of the country because of the organizations formed here,” panimula niya bago pinindot ang isang button sa remote.

Lumabas ang iba’t-ibang mga presentation kung saan at paano nagsimula noon ang organisayon ng dark circle. Different profiles of late mafia masters also appear on the screen. Ang polygon o ang sentro ng organisasyon ang pinakasagradong base na kumukontrol sa lima pang powerbase nito. It is controlled and presides over by the most powerful and influential people in the world of the underground organization.  

No one from the five bases knows the person behind the Polygon besides the mafia master. It was a privilege to meet whoever he is and that will only be possible if they have the death note palmed on their hand. Iyon nga lang ay buhay ang kapalit bago pa man ito makuha.

Pagkatapos ng mga naunang presentasyon sa dark circle, naglitawan ang mga mapa sa screen na kinasasakupan ng limang powerbases ng organisasyon.

“The continent of Europe, which was once ruled by the late mafia master Rohdan Ravinovich, but is now in command of my dad was one of the five power bases of the dark circle.  The Rosso clan governs all the countries included in that organization. That includes Italy, Russia, Spain, Greece, and North Macedonia.”

Bumalandra ang mukha ng mga taong may mahahalagang kaugnayan sa clan ng Rosso. Kasama roon ang ama ni Xenon na si Ivo Ricadante.

“Other than my father’s right hand, one of the people he trusts is Carleon Cardinal. He manages and cleans up all the clutter that other clans do in Rosso's territory. And of course, their boards, I want you to familiarize each of them. It's all better to be safe than sorry.” The gentlemen nodded their heads submissively.

Another map appears on the screen. “Another bases are locating in the countries of West Asia rule under the clan of Imperio Oscuro. 25 years ago, this man—“ The presentation switches and a gorgeous man having a pair of hazel green eyes dominated the screen. Walang emosyon ang mga mukha nitong nakatitig sa camera at sa hilatsa ng mukha nito, walang kinikilalang awa ang lalaki.

“Kysler Wilson managed to rank his clan on the top two of Dark Circle 25 years ago and he was known for being ruthless and a beast on the battlefield. Some say he mirrors my father for being delinquent and I could tell why. He defeated one of the clans that used to oppose him before and it was bloody and hellish as what I have read from the pieces of information I retrieve from hidden transcends' old files. Of all Rosso's allied clans, he was the only one I barely know of.” Nagkibit balikat si Russ. “Kysler’s trusted man is his best friend and right hand, Ion Dawson.”

Itinuro nito ang sumunod na litratong nag flash sa screen.

“The third base is the countries in the South of America.  The Sycorax who ruled the latter has called the shadow accomplice because no one knows the epithet of the people who founded the group. From then on hitherto- they only interact when all the bases are in tumult as happened before between the two previous clans and the next clan that I will introduce.” Napatikhim siya at hinagod pataas ang buhok na tumatabing sa mga mata niya bago muling nagsalita.

“The clan of Sopranos. One of its bases is in the Philippines. It is easy for them to turn the country into a drug den and store illegal weapons because its power system is weak. It was once lead by Skyler Wilson.” Lumabas ang isa pang litrato na katulad lamang ng larawan ng boss ng Imperio Oscuro na ikinataas at kunut-noo ng mga kasamahan niya. But unlike the former one, this Skyler’s features are all soft and serene. Wala sa hitsura nito ang gagawa ng kapahamakan hindi katulad ni Kysler na presensya palang ay kakatakutan na.