Prologue

TW // There's guns involved so be prepared on what will happen*

Date: February 2nd, 2013
Location: UNKNOWN

No Perspective

"I know you've waited for a long time to hear this from me. But nows the time I think you started your training."

The man murmurs quietly to the young girl who is about to receive every little detail unknown to man.

They begin to talk before they enter the long narrow hallway.

"You said before that I wasn't ready. But 2 years off doesn't seem that bad?" She replies, brushing the hair from her fingers. Nervous about the anticipation, she abruptly stops.

She was only 14, going to turn 15 next few months. Her abilities needed to be shaped up before her training. She wasn't experienced much as her parents. Still, she was known to be a good liar.

"I know. But your father was insistent on pushing to do this type of stuff. He didn't start till he was 15. He wasn't committed to what will happen the next few years of your life.." He gives her an unsteady stare.

She seemed more nervous, her heart racing faster than ever. They kept walking along the corridors of the old Victorian house. The wooden floors creaking within each step and the draft of the cold air in the vents made it more scarier than ever.

And then they approached a white door. Clean cut and narrow as they stood by it.

"What I'm about to tell is everything that has kept you behind the doors. Every secret that was meant to be told to you once you turned 13. You must not tell anyone about these types of things. That's why I know your a good liar. You use your deception wisely. Once I open this door, you immediately start your training. Your father actually built this for me once I moved in here. But this will be yours soon. Do you understand what you're getting into?"

She was hesitant, but soon complied. She nodded her head, understanding everything that was going to be said later on.

In the back of her mind, she kept thinking to how this would be if her parents were here. Would they even congratulate her on this? Would her mom be proud that she's going into this life? How would her dad train her?

But that was only a theory. A what if. A what if theory that kept replaying ever since they left.

She knew it wasn't her fault. Her parents never meant to put her in so much exposure that these types of secrets could kill her.

He soon pressed a code into the number key pad and it opened up.

Samuel and Joannah Davenport were no normal couple living with their adolescent daughter.

They've hope that their jobs wouldn't harm in her any other way.

They promised a lifetime of happiness for them and their daughter.

The day she was born, her father knew that she was going to be ready. Her mother was hesitant but she complied.

But that was soon to be nightmare come true.

They would never be able to see her train, fight or even do the deadliest things.

No perspective
Date: February 3rd, 2013

The young boy quickly fired his bullets into the practice target of a human outline.

The revolver spun as each bullet hit the target

Shots fired multiple times as he ignored the ringing in his ear that were covered from the noise controlled ear muffs.

He counted the times he hit the same spot over and over again.

Until the revolver was empty.

He took off his protective glasses and his ear muffs as he sets down the gun.

Another successful shooting practice.

"Nice job kid. Next time go for the chest instead of the head. You seem to like that spot a lot." The man nudges him as he looks at the finished target.

Maybe, he said to himself. But why keep the victim alive when you know they need to be killed quickly.

He shakes his head as he sighs. The target practice seemed to easy for him. He wanted to be challenged more.

Perhaps a real target. After all, he was a part of an assignation team.

"I'm gonna go again. I'll see you later." He put back on his ear muffs and glasses, pushing his brown curl locks back from his forehead.

"Again?" The man seems surprised. He would never thought that the boy would take on some much target practice as a 15 year old.

Someone like him is still growing, but his mind is always raving with temptations.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it. Hey, Tommy! The kid is going for another round, give 'em another dummy." The man shouts to the person near the targets, and replaces the dummy with a new one.

The man left him to be as the boy returned to his shooting practice.

He looks down on the wide range of guns displayed at in front. Another small revolver, a pistol, a shotgun, a compact, and his favorite, a Beretta 92.

Grinning, he picked it up and loaded the amo in from the bottom. Pushing the trigger back to load the bullets, he held it up and fired it one by one.

He loved the adrenaline of each bullet hitting the same target. Thats what he was good at.

He wasn't fully trained yet, but everyday he kept working until he received a mission. A mission that changed his life in hours. He wouldn't realize it until it would hit him the moment the truth came out.

He loved getting the job done. His motives were never attached to him personally.

He loved the way the no matter how gruesome it gets, he would never hesitate.

His fight or flight response was calm. He doesn't even know if he even has one.

And soon later, he would be top of the elite task force, and a license to kill.

If any threat came to him, he would soon put a gun to there head and wish they never spoke another word.

He was only a boy. But he was deadly.