Five

15:34pm (7:34pm)
Date: March 29th, 2018
Location: CASTA Headquarters

Sloane Davenport

As I start to change back into my work clothes, I make sure I have everything to give to Wilkins. The hard drive is there and my security badge. The one thing I hate about this job is switching into clothes time after time.

If anything else is bothering me or than bumping into the new boy, it should be that I'm about to kick Cory in balls for leaving on my own during the mission task.

I swear Cory thinks he's the team leader in this group, that he's the only who hasn't been on a real hands on assignment. Pussy.

The motherfucker didn't even answer his regular phone. He's definitely going to be my target practice at the shooting range. Clipping my badge on my shirt, I scuffle my clothes into my bag and the elevator comes to a sudden slow halt.

The elevators slowly pry open as headquarters is busier per usual. People are typing away at the computer, newbies scuffling the floor for file cases and everyone on alert mode trying to track this Noah Lyses.

This guy is too impossible for CASTA to take down, that not even the FBI can find his whereabouts.

Spotting my desk area, I see Devon talking to Cory from afar, but no sign of Damien. Shit, he must be exposed by now.

But nows not the time to think about Damien. I know some of our other agents are finding him.

If there's one thing I know about Damien, is that he always finishes the job.

Not once has he been left scared like a deer in headlights.

Speed-walking up to the both of them, my anger rises in my temple as I catch Cory looking all relaxed and cheery. Ugh, this motherfucker really thinks he completed MY ASSIGNMENT.

And without hesitation, I grab a fist full of hair from Cory until he screeches like a girl.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!" His pinched eyes start to water from the pain he's receiving from his roots being tugged. He deserves it.

"Sloane, what the fuck you doing?" Devon looks confused as she confronts me, but at the same time she's about to laugh.

"Why the hell didn't you call me back?! I had to do the damn mission myself, you bastard!" I yell at him while I yanking his head further near the trash can.

A couple of people start to give us weird looks. I don't give two shits right now. Luckily, someone threw an unfinished cup of yogurt in there.

Hope strawberry dairy smells good on ya, Cory.

"Ow! Sloane! You're gonna make me bald, let go!" He tries to comply, but I lean his head deeper into the trash can.

"Answer me, or else your computer's next!" Threatening at his mercy, he tries to grab my wrist with his free hand, but I use my other arm and twist his wrist so he's incapable of letting go.

"Look, something went wrong with the system. My computer started to glitch and then whole CASTA power system went out. I couldn't call you either because we're 4 levels underground from signal!" After he pleads, I finally let go of his disgusting hair. My knuckles start to whiten as Cory leans up in a standing position.

"The next time that shit happens, I'm gonna shoot a bullet right at your dick. We good?" I glance at Devon, who seems to be amused by all of this.

Cory shakes his head in reply. Rolling my eyes back, I reach for my backpack and pull out the hard drive in the tool set.

"I got the school files. Every student to every profile should match to it." I toss to him, and put my backpack down at my chair.