Thirty

A/N: hi beauties! sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy at college but I'm almost done w my 2nd year!! hope everyone is doing okay!

Anyways, this is gonna be a one of the two updates this month. This part was so hard to write especially when I'm switching to both of the main characters.

Enjoy, xo.

30
20:15pm (8:15)
Date: April 31st 2018
Location: Portland, Oregon

Sloane Davenport

When you first start out as an agent or in this case a hitwoman, you never really expect what's coming. If your backup plan fails, then everything fails. If you get exposed, you're finished.

I was paranoid from the start, not knowing what was coming after I finished someone off. Reason being was only because my parents were taken out the same way; it was an unexpected surprise.

Even after I got used to killing my targets, I don't usually get the chance to think it over. My missions are simple and easy. I don't intend to waste time on regretting things that I did to make me feel guilty or sorry for myself.

Like I said before, I didn't want a pity party or someone clueless who can't figure out what she wants. I have to move on with my life and surviving is the only way to get there.

Staring out the tinted window, I glance at everything that's passing by me. Late night joggers, skyscraper buildings and the city lights that electrify the entire roads on my way to my next mission. I've decided for once to get a takeout mission for Wilkins and he was certain that I'll handle it the moment I return.

Tonight, I'm taking out one of SIDD's most valuable pieces in their operations. Luckily he has exposed himself (clearly)when handling business for our enemies and that's where we decide to take out another pawn.

However, it's just before I have to meet up with Harry in almost an hour. He told me Carter invited us and his roommate Cade to some club up north from Ashland.

He didn't want to be dragged all by himself. So ofcourse, Harry would only take the chance to be by my side. I just hope I have enough time to change out of this ridiculous outfit.

Most of the time, I usually dress in different clothes so that I won't be recognized. My alias has changed too.

My name is Brianna Kane, a 21 year old prostitute thats been going out to brothels and nearby strip clubs to make a salary of a nurse. The appearance I'm aiming for is a bit of my league, although Devon mostly picked it out including the..accessories.

I adjust my wig again, as cover up my roots and snug on the dirty blonde bob cut to the edge of my hair cap. I insisted that no recordings should be in progress because obviously my role as a whore is certainly one not to talk about in headquarters. But I take on an earpiece that is covered by my wig and is connected to my driver's.

My driver is part of CASTA's system of having getaway drivers who have experienced life behind the wheel more than any of us recruits. They're quick with getting in and out.

I take a glance at the rearview mirror and my driver who has been silent the whole time looks back at me, then returns his eyes back on the road.

I do the same, staring back to the window of my seat, slouching against the cold leather of the 4 seater. The target that is my mission is living in downtown Portland, a more luxurious state of housing combined with high security and death threats.

However, he's going to get rocked the moment I make entrance. Because the first thing about taking out a man through a step by step strategy only made for hitwoman like me.