Eight

07:58am
Date: March, 25th 2018
Location: Greendale Providence High School, Oregon

Harry Styles

"I'm Harry." I stick out my hand, and she slowly starts to pull her small hand out of her back pocket.

"Sloane." She has a firm grip, and her touch is smooth as an angel's skin.

What a gorgeous name for a little lady like her.

I remember this isn't our first encounter, following back to yesterday's incident, colliding her small body into mine. It's just something about her that feels oddly familiar. Like it's one of my deja vu dreams or that her face pops up on advertisement or some shit.

Her face is just glowing, with those small wide brown eyes she keeps her attention on me. She looks a little flustered, embarrassed almost to be bashing on me for stealing her parking spot.

Don't be too shy on me now, baby.

"Nice to meet you Sloane. My locker is at the other end, but it was a pleasure meeting you."  I release my hand from hers, but there's a slight urge from letting go.

I grin like an idiot, and take one more glance at her before I head off to put my helmet away. And she's still standing there.

She's one not to forget in the back of my head. her brown hair shining through the sunrise light, her grey cardigan, jeans and some dirty looking vans with one of them with a pink lace, mismatched from the other white one.

The way she can look so precious and innocent and let people take advantage of her. She's a little bunny rabbit alone in the deep dark forest with the big bad wolf. She wouldn't last a second out there.

I haven't been in Greendale that long, but I can tell that most of the boys here are a bunch of dicks.

My last approach with one of them on my first day didn't go well. But then again, he actually deserved to be beaten up before he could head on to football practice.

I enjoyed it as a welcome to public school gift for me. As the bell rings for homeroom, I pace myself down this dreaded long hallway.

Shoving my helmet into the tiny locker, I quickly glance back to see if she's still standing there. Looking behind my locker door, she's disappeared.

Shit. I wanted to know where her homeroom is, and now I'm gonna be late.

But I'm sure she's not that hopefully in a guy like me. I'm a fucking mess if you wanna address that shit.

She'll never wanna a relationship with me. Girls can look whenever they want, but they gonna claim it until they know what they're getting into. That's why my last relationship almost got me into another punishment from SIDD and not to mention my dearest father watching me like hawk. Love is just another game I liked to play with but never achieve its victory through vulnerability.

But I swear in my life, I feel like I've seen her before. Somewhere down in my dreams, my vivid memories perhaps? Or even before I ran into her. I don't know how to describe the feeling of just looking at her when all I can think of is who she is. Sloane Davenport, hm.

She's probably already registered onto the school data profiles and attendance. I'll have to ask Cade for the school files here.

Boy's got enough to deal with after losing his last data files in his computer.

The fucker already messed the last mission we've been for the past month months. I fucking hate going to these classes. Public schools here are like drylands with no motivation or happiness. They always overgeneralize the things here in America.

Im glad I'm not staying too long in this rotten apple core of a school. Smells like a morgue and dirty outhouse combined as a Febreeze air freshener. This is one of the reasons why I have wanted to experience schools once I started missions like these.

But this is my mission. Hopefully my last mission before I head back home. The one thing about SIDD is that they never let you until the job is done. I'm still committed to this life until I say goodbye to the real world.

And when they mean done, they want the victim shot in the head and left in the middle of the road to be found upon.

SIDD is nothing but blood and glory. They conditioned me until I was about to break. Their torture chamber and learning skills will seriously crack you if you don't handle hell week. God forbid, if you begin to drop out by the first day, they'll have a gun to your head and have your grave laying there right next to you as they shoot you straight.

My father's always one to tell me that I can never be enough until I've proven myself that I am what SIDD has taught me to do.

That man can rot in bloody hell, even if Satan was by his side. The man is already gone through enough dealing with me. And now he's left me all his fucking dirty work to me to handle. But I'm pretty glad that he doesn't have to come with me on every mission there is set in my life.

I cannot leave until every spy against them is murdered in broad daylight. I'm not proud of killing these people, but I don't hesitate to flip the switch. I've gotten use to the whole 'everyone will die, and no ones going to remember who you are' motto shit.

I never hesitate, it's why I was meant to be in this life.

It only takes one bullet on a target.

///
This was just a short perspective that I wanted to try out, but I will try to add more of his POVS later on ;).

So don't be fooled when his side of the story comes to fall in with Sloane Malone hehe