Fifty Five

01:02 AM
Date: May 12th 2018
Location: Safe House

Sloane Davenport

Outside, I didn't really care what was happening; only to be wrapped around a pair of arms inside a safehouse that wasn't used until now.

The world was chaotic, but maybe I was just looking at it wrong sometimes.

It's hard being distracted. Harry and I are kissing ferociously, madly insane to the point where my lips will be swollen and chapped by sunrise.

I haven't kissed you in days and I already missed you.

He carries me upstairs with my back turned and finds the door handle blindly. My hair covers his head as I try to push it away when I tilt my head more to kiss him.

He enters the room I've been staying in; a king size bedding with rustic interior design and the bathroom just across from it.

We stay in the dark, not turning the lights on just yet. Harry walks me towards the bathroom and switches on the light, set to a dim setting.

Temptation grows inside my chest more and more. Face is flushed with heat. All I do is just stare at him as he sets my feet to the ground. A few strands of hair cover his face despite the bandages on the side of his forehead.

He remains silent, only to re-continue his kisses. Placing his hand on my neck, he leans me towards his lips. With every contact, our tongues collide more and teeth graze one another. I can feel his fingers tangling themselves in my hair and I lose myself more.

With my eyes closed, I use my fingers to find the buttons of his shirt starting from the bottom. Taking them out from their slots, I don't hesitate to go a little slower. I pull my lips away focusing on his black dress shirt, stained with blood in areas that are visible in the lighting.

He nudges his nose to mine, itching to touch me in all the possible ways. I peel off his shirt slowly as it becomes loose around his forearms. He now has more tattoos hidden behind all of the shirts he's been wearing. I didn't realize what I was missing out besides the fact he used makeup to cover the ones on his arms.

Once the shirt hits the ground, I place my lips on the top of my chest. I kiss and kiss everywhere. He stifles a breath.

His hands begin to wrap around my waist, shooting butterflies in my lower stomach. They intertwine as they reach to the lower half of my dress where my zipper is attached. He finds it easily, tearing it apart.

My eyes waver onto him. When he reaches the end, he moves his hand over to push my hair back to my ear and takes ahold of both the straps of my dress. Pushing them away from my skin, my dress falls to my feet.

All but my underwear, thigh holster and my heels are what's left on me. I was scared to say something about the scar on my lower abdomen even though he was gentle the first time he stayed over at my house.

I dip my head lower but Harry catches my chin with his index finger and thumb.

"You're so fucking beautiful Slo.." He presses his lips on mine. "Even with all these bruises on you, I'd kiss them away." In doing so, he kisses me again, while guiding my lower half to me with his.

Harry pulls away, bending down to my legs and takes off my heels. There's plenty of blisters ready to burst and I feel embarrassed again. But at this moment, it wouldn't matter to him. He pretends not to see the worst in everything.

He lifts my leg each at a time as I'm relieved about the aching pain gone within seconds. Once he's done putting my dress and heels to the side, his eyes lead me onto something greater.