Twenty Five

19:33pm (7:33pm)
Date: April 27th, 2018
Location: Greendale, Oregon

Sloane Davenport

For fuck sakes.

This is so much harder than what I expected it to be.

My room looks like a black friday sale after every customer ransacked the clearance rack and threw it everywhere. I can't find anything to wear to the annual high school carnival and I'm going to freak out before Harry picks me up.

This is where I actually need Cece to help me in situations like this. But unfortunately she's no longer in service because she's out of town to celebrate her dads' anniversary. It was pretty sweet to know that Marcel and Leon still wanted me to come with them to Portland. I kindly declined their offer.

Knowing that Harry would try and let me ditch an hour before I even get there, he'd honestly drag me either to the carnival or the bed in that matter.

But that is way past my worries. I'm going through every single piece of clothing I own and none of it speaks to me like I'm going to fail on a date like this. For the most part, I'm not confused whether we're now in a relationship. Deep down, I think he's not ready but his body language and gestures say everything about being the person you always had a crush on.

It's more of actually committing to it and then realizing after exposure; that it's that one person who was waiting for an answer is standing right in front of them.

I was surely afraid from all the reckless actions and using my instincts that he wouldn't jump in to save me from my last relationship. But like a ghost, he haunted me until I believed. That he was someone more, more than what I used to expect from every person I've met.

And that's all I ever wanted: reassurance.

I look down to my watch and see that I'm left with 15 minutes to get ready while I'm standing in my underwear picking out clothes. Shuffling through the closet hangers with multiple clothes still left, I find a small white tank top with thin straps and hassle myself to put it on without consideration.

I throw on a brown zip up hoodie with blue jeans and try to find a pair of shoes. I don't have any other pair besides my trashy white vans but I go with them anyways because why not give it some character.

I glance at the mirror in front of me, messing around with my hair a bit and fixing my face until I see a little stain of blood on my neck.

Oh shit.

Grabbing the tissues from my night stand, I dabbed it under some water from my bathroom and wiped the stained neck clean until it's gone from my skin.

Before I started getting ready, Wilkins wanted me to handle some hostage they got from SIDD. They wouldn't budge one word about their plans or whether Damien was still alive. It even eats me alive that we haven't gotten anything thing about him, no whereabouts,no body.The last thing they said was something about everyone watching us. But within a moment of seconds he was about to charge at me but I quickly disposed of him. Devon helped too if she wasn't so busy making out with the girl in coding.

I totally was lost in time with the interrogations that this is my position now as I'm getting ready. I'm rumpled, sweaty and a hot mess. I throw the tissues away and rush on to put some mascara, perfume and lip gloss in the bathroom. If this is what I'm going with, it better last the whole night I'm with him.

I couldn't last 5 minutes without getting all frisky with him in my underwear on Monday. He got to orgasm that quickie before I headed to work. Wilkins almost caught me red-hand with my fucked up hair and the stains on my pants. Good thing he wasn't there when I arrived before him.