Eleven

01:12am
Date: April 1st, 2018
Location: Albany Street Greendale, Oregon

The wooden door hits the back of my head as he pushes me further near the bedroom. Fuck, does he really have to hurt my head?

Kissing my neck over and over again, he keeps my head still with one hand in my hair and his other down my waist. I can feel him harder as his body clicks together with mine.

I try to keep my breathing down but he's sucking all the oxygen out of my throat. The wet trail of kisses lead up all the way from my neck, my sternum and then biting my bottom lip. I groan.

"Brayden, stop your parents are gonna wake up!" I whisper but he continues to kiss the top of my neck.

"Shh..don't worry. They're not gonna hear one single moan out of you." I can feel his smile through my skin, and letting go of my waist, and fumbles to find the door knob blindly.

My hands brush through the back of his hair while he deepens his kiss to my throat and to the bottom of my ear.

With the door opening, he starts pushing me forward as I continue to walk back. I can't see the back of me as he leads me, his eyes closed but distracted. He groans, and with one swift move, I crash onto the bed, his body smacking my chest hard, knocking the air out of me.

Rattled up, he grabs the hem of my shirt from each side and pulls it off of my head. And with my t-shirt discarded, he starts undoing my jeans by unclasping the top button.

Fucking hell.

"Sloane, you're gonna feel so good, that you won't be able to stand anymore." He whispers into my chest, and keeping his eyes locked to mine, he pulls my jeans hard and anxiously tossing them away on the floor.

It's still dark outside, even though the moonlight is shining through the open blinds of the windows.

He kisses me once more and the slightest touch of all, his fingers trail to my underwear. Tugging them to one side and stopping at my mid thigh, I can feel his fingers skim across my naked area, and suddenly pulls inside of me.

I groan loudly, as he continues to distract me with his lips, making me squirm from my position.

"God, Sloane you're always ready for me." His words travel to my ear as his teeth sink down to bite my ear. I gasp, not realizing that his parents are next door to us.

"Oh m-my god" I'm gonna combust so soon. His fingers are still in me as I try to pinch my eyes through all of this. Even though he may be wasted after going to Aidan's house party, he still knows a way to get into me.

As he keeps his lips next to my upper chin, I can hear the zipper of his jeans unravel and shrugging off of his legs while he hovers over me.

The scent of his body cologne fill the room, while we continue to breathe heavily like there's no space.

His boxers are now sitting down to his knees, but he quickly grabs my chin with his hand.

"Eyes up on me, baby." He smirks, his nostrils flare while his eyebrows furrowed together. And with that face, he pushes himself inside me and I moan from his hold.

Panting, he begins to move faster as my legs start to quicken. God, he always tries to take it higher each time. I want to close my eyes so badly but he's gonna rip me apart if I shut them.

"Brayden.." I moan out as he keeps my chin still with his large hand. My muscles are protesting from the hardening of his cock.

He's anxiously waiting to get to me. The inside of my walls start to come again and he smashes himself deeper into me.

I moan loudly as the euphroic feeling spins in my mind, my eyes are gonna dry from staring at him.

His sharp intake whistles through his teeth and his breathing is heavier than ever. The inside of my walls tighten while pressure keeps going higher and higher.

"Sloane...ugh" He groans and I'm falling down till he pushes out, but he continues as I try to keep my eyes open. But it's no use.

I shut them, trying to take it all in. "Sloane!" His voice becomes louder than a whisper.

Oh fuck.

"Sloane!" His pupils dilate, and there's a vein forming at the top of his head.

"Sloane!" Brayden is starting to look more angrier than ever, as if someone slapped him across the cheek. But I can't focus for some reason. Because as I turn to my head, there's a tall shadowy figure standing before me, blocking the light from the window.

With fear rising in my eyes, the figure steps closer and closer to my sight.

The curls in the hair pop out from the silhouette, the frown upon him. He looks disgusted and haunted, but at the same time he ignores what is happening right in front of him. There's no emotion left in him. Nothing.

The green eyes glow through the madness and they continue to watch as I start to feel claustrophobic, there's no air to breathe in this small space.

I try looking around my surroundings but all I can see his Brayden's body tightening too close to me. I yell at him to get off but he's silent. I keep shouting and shouting and through all of this, he rages his anger to me.

"SLOANE FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" His hand clutches my throat, limiting my airways. The shouting echoes through the four walls.  and I scream, fidgeting and leaning up from the bed.

My eyes are now glossy with tears on each creased end of my eye. The sweat on my body sticking to my clothes and my heart rate is going faster as I just ran a marathon.

I feel sick to my stomach as I put my hand towards the top of my neck. The tears begin to gloss my vision and I clutch onto the sheets, trying to forget about my nightmare.

It's like I can still feel his presence lingering like ghost. But he's not really there.

Shutting my eyes closed, I count slowly to three so that my breathing is a bit more calmer. My old CASTA member taught me days after my post break up. As I keep continuing, the grip on my fitted sheets start to loosen. What the fuck just happened?

One minute I'm getting railed by my ex, then thing is that he pops out of nowhere. Why is it always men that have to ruin everything? I stop my breathing exercises, pulling myself out of bed.

Glancing at the clock, it's almost two in the morning. I've only been asleep for 4 hours since I came home from CASTA.

I head towards the bathroom, flipping the light switch on and seeing my eyes all red, my face all smeared from crying and my hair messed into a bird's nest. The eyebags droop down my eyes, darken and heavy as I stare at my reflection.

I have to go back to sleep. Wilkins is sending me and Devon to Ashland tomorrow after school.

Leaning my hands on the edge of the counter, I take a look in the mirror and try to analyze myself. I spot my wrist, where the marks of Brayden's hand are still visible and haunting me.

The lump in my throat makes it even harder to breathe, recalling our argument earlier.

I've been in so much pain with my body even though I haven't fully recovered from training. But I can't take it anymore.

I slowly whimper from my throat and my tears begin to slip as I stare at myself, disgusted about every single thing.

It wasn't the fact that I was put through so much in my life. Losing my family, Brayden becoming an abusive psychopath and having to defend myself everytime people want to go against me.

It's the fact that I'm never proud of who I am. I lie, I kill and only look out for myself and no one else.

Because no one else will fight for me. And it will always continue to be this way.