Twenty Six

20:25pm (9:25pm)
Date: April 27th, 2018
Location: Greendale, Oregon

Harry Styles

How is it that I'm getting so caught up in these shenanigans that aren't even my assignment?

At this rate, I'm going to be the decorated SIDD agent there ever was. Beating out my own father is just for kicks.

But I couldn't keep my hands to myself or off Sloane, who I'm pushing against my garage door as we suck out each other's breath while I lead her to my room upstairs. I decided to detour this little funfair date into the house while the boys are off in Ashland for the week just to get wasted. They needed a fun little distraction as I'm having one right now.

She tugs on my bottom lip while I use my hands to lift her off the ground and her legs are straddled around my waist. Blindedly, I touch the bottom pole of the stairs and glide my hand up the railing keeping my other arm hugged around her waist so she doesn't fall.

We kiss furiously, not taking another chance to let us breathe. She dropped her stuffed animal at the foot of the stairs leaving her hands tangled in the back of my neck.

She's gonna have a hard time getting down the stairs once I'm finished with her. I finish carrying her up the stairs and turn to the far right of the hallway where my room is. Slowly dropping her down, I press her hard against the door grabbing a fist full of her soft hair in the back of her head.

Before I can reach for the door handle, she automatically uses her hand in the back to twist it open causing us to fall back to my room, which lays in mess with my clothes and the smell of cigarettes and cashmere roaming.

Pushing her back to my bed, Sloane uses both of her hands to take off my leather jacket, tossing it to the side. I aggressively do the same, ripping her jacket off as she takes off her white tank top in one go. Her shoes slip out from each foot and I do the same, kicking them off using my foot. She's a little feisty for some odd reason, but I let it distract me because she's the only one who can ruffle my feathers.

Her hands then crawl in the back of my long sleeve, letting them skim across my cold skin that tingles. She's so fucking ready for this, no matter how many times I tease her. I help her take off my long sleeve, with my hands lunging back to pull it from my head. My lips travel across from her neck to top of her sternum leaving a trail of wet kisses from different spots. I find her navel fast and suck on it as she moans. Her voice makes me ring through my body, tempted at every call she makes.

My fingers grab on to the side of her jeans, tugging them down until they no longer are hugging her gorgeous body. Once they're off, I use my index finger to strap onto the lace of her underwear as she pants loudly. Her eyes are almost closing while she lays still.

"Hey, eyes on me.." I scold her. She opens them in command but they move up to the ceiling as I pull down her underwear. She's naked now except with her matching bra but she can't seem to keep her eyes still.

Taking both her wrists in my hand, I pin them down so she is strangled and attached to the bed. Her wide-eyed expression has caught the attention and I figured she might as well get her shit straight.

"Do you still want to play this game with me or not?" I murmur. Her face is blank trying to find the words as she squirms underneath me. Her eyes are shining through the dark, a slight color of amber from the moonlight of my window.

Sloane hums in agreement, nodding her head against the comforter. I form a slight grin through the line of my mouth as I use my hand to crawl under her back and unclasp the hook of her bra. She takes an unsteady breath, her skin tingling as my fingers lightly remove the lace covering her breasts, making her uncomfortable yet wanting.