Fifty Two

23:01 pm (11:01pm)
Date; May 11th, 2018
Location: Belle Fiore Winery

58 minutes remaining..

Sloane Davenport

"You do what you do best, sweetheart...Fight it out and make them remember who you are."
.
.
.
.

It's going to be worth it, I know it in the end.

Harry stands five feet away from me, painted in black and a hint of dark red dried up on his forehead. He pants heavily, both his hands set in a boxing position and with an anxious mood lurking. He licks lips again, spoiled by the blood I caused through my heel but disregards my hit and is ready for me to fight back.

I set myself, with my hair pulled back into a ponytail as I crack my muscles to warm them up. My eyes glare straight daggers to his; an envious green that was once pure in the daylight only to be cursed in the dark.

It takes everything in me to forget what he said and what he did to regain my empathy for him. He's the target who ruined my mission to take down his cruel organization and for causing me to become exiled within the next hour.

My regrets tell me only one thing that drives me through this. And it's because of him that everything that has ever happened when he arrived here was just a waste.

He took something I loved.

He's the bounty I was looking for all this time.

My nails dig through the layer of my palm, forming into fists as I prep my body for what's to come. Even if it means losing most of my limbs or breaking a nose, I'd rather take it than being dead.

Harry charges first, breaking the silence as I mirror the same actions. With the first few steps, he swings at me while I duck my head to avoid his punch. However, I tackle him and push him down with all my body weight that is much lighter than his. But with the advantage of being smaller and harder to push off, I wrap my legs around his neck, creating a blindness from which he can't see forward.

Struggling to get rid of me, I only bring the force of my arms down to his head by driving my elbows deep to his collarbone. Pushing both my bones back up and down, he starts driving me back up until I brutally feel sharp pains of my back against an empty dining table.

Pain flushes everywhere as soon as his dominant hand begins to wrap my neck. My breathing becomes short, panic beginning to spread with the lack of oxygen. I try putting my hands to push his hand off but my strength is inadequate to his.

"You know..if you wanted to play..rough all you had to do..is askkk." My groggy voice lets him remind me of how much he always likes to display his kinks everywhere I was with him.

He doesn't bring his face closer but slightly turns his head with a devilish smirk.

"Oh please, I remember last time you asked it didn't satisfy you enough."

The fight or flight response in me starts to trigger. Knowing how the last time someone almost choked me to death was in a school hallway and now in a winery venue. But I know I am not a little girl asking for a death wish this early on.

Not this fucking time.

I push my feet and they collide onto the sides of his head. His arms release from my neck and I can finally feed fresh air into my lungs. With the pain that I caused to his disadvantage, my body pushes up from the table. My eyes scatter back to where the glass flutes that was knocked around me.

No hesitation in my mind, I take one closest to me by the thin neck and smash it. Whatever structure is left in my hand is sharp enough for me to use. I lunge forward at Harry and attack his body with the broken glass in my hand.