Twenty Three

22:45pm (10:45pm)
Date: April 18th, 2018
Location: Greendale, Oregon

*A week and a half later*

Sloane Davenport

I really wish that I could've told everyone sooner than later. But I guess the truth comes in whenever it needs to.

It just takes time in order for it hit you hard.

...

Reporting from Greendale on Channel 2 news, our shocking news story comes in from Greendale Providence High School, where an alleged high school teen has been charged with sexual harassment allegations and multiple regards to the safety of students here in Greendale. These reports came in on April 5th as 18 year old football quarterback star Brayden Shutlz was involved in a heavily rough fight with a student who does not want to be named, causing a massive brawl and injuries. The two students were fighting about a mishap between another friend until punches were thrown before school started.

Schultz was found with a small weapon, a 2 inch knife, hidden within the jacket he wore during the fight. The police have investigated whether Schultz intended to harm the other student with the weapon falling out of his pocket during the brawl. Witnesses have said that he did not use it, yet Schultz was carrying an unsafe weapon on school grounds, causing a safety concern for students. The police have looked down if Schultz will be charged for possession and use.

However, what caused the reports of Shultz to come in as a sexual assault were from his previous girlfriend. Some are certain to say this was the reason why Schultz and the student were in this fight due to her story. His girlfriend, who also does not be named nor interviewed due to private concerns of her family, came forth with the report of his previous misdemeanors on her and from the day before the brawl. She also had to be brought up to the Greendale County Police Department, to further the statement of the attempts of Mr. Shultz towards her.

It turns out that evidence against Mr. Shultz did indeed prove a much further investigation as charges were pressed to him and his family. Video recordings from the hallway cameras at Greendale High were used against Schultz and his attorney, where he did allegedly attacked his previous girlfriend the day before the brawl.

The court case which occurred last week on April 12th, proved Mr. Shultz guilty of all charges and restraining order to his previous girlfriend. Court Judge Jane Williams court-ordered a psychological counseling as he could serve time in jail for one to two years. Mr. Shultz will be suspended for the rest of the spring semester and will resume schooling online. His family and the victim's family will not be taking interviews at this time as both will resume under normal circumstances.

Principal Steven Marino and Vice Principal Kevin Hanson confronted the statements with how these sexual harassment allegations affected these students and the safety of those dating in the school. They also announce they do not condone policies of zero tolerance towards those with weapons and fights. Counseling will be advised to every student who is troubled by sexual assault and mental health.

If you are a victim of sexual partner violence or assault, please contact the Sheriff's station's number below. Reporting from Greendale Providence High School, this is Channel 2 EyeWitness News.

...

I've dealt with the numerous amounts of generosity and love from those at school and from CASTA as well. Uncle James also advised me to meet with the CASTA therapist who's been with me after my breakup with Brayden.

After telling my story of how Brayden came to be a psychopath, the police needed me to take pictures of my neck as evidence, which in no time made the judge more interested in putting Brayden behind bars. My statement was clear, and I was ready to move forward.