Twenty Two

07:34am
Date: April 5th, 2018
Location: Greendale Providence High School, Oregon

Harry Styles

It's almost show time.

I continue to sit on my motorcycle, watching every student pass by until I see that dickhead I loathe the most other than my own father. He could literally pass down the genetics of a serial psychopathic killer to his own children. Like hell he would have any spawn of him becoming satan in the next few years. I guess that's what my own father thought when he had me and decided hey son, you're gonna start killing people soon, Have a great life.

Fucking hell, he never had the chance to stop me from becoming too destructive. Too late. Because in the next couple of minutes, someone is gonna show up dead, and it ain't gonna be me for sure. Students start to head off into the hallways of school while a couple of groups stay outside just to pass time by smoking more weed that fills up the aroma of the wrench of sewers here.

The tires of a silver pickup truck screech throughout the parking lot and aggressively turn into an empty space, taking up the attention of the cars waiting in line to drop off their kids. Keeping my eye on the driver, the truck's engine stops and the door opens to reveal a dirty blonde male with a crisp-clean button up maroon shirt and blue jeans. Grabbing his backpack from the passenger's door, he also grabs a dark green jacket, with iron on patches of Greendale's logo. He gets out of the car, clicking the car keys to lock his truck and head off into the school, one hand holding his backpack and the other with his obnoxious jacket.

Here we go..

I look around myself to see if Sloane is here yet, but she hasn't arrived at her usual time. But it gives me enough time to confront this twisted cock-sucker. I take my keys out of the ignition and quietly walk a few steps behind Brayden before I catch up to him. With my hand gripping through the inside padding of helmet, I casually make my way to the doors as Brayden keeps walking with his ignorant head high as a few girls make looks at him, admiring what an asshole he really is.

His locker stops before mine but I make work to get past him without noticing me and hurry to put my helmet inside the tiny space at the end of the hallway. As I get to my locker, I keep my eye on him. He's now wearing the jacket as talks to his mates next to him. I make do by shoving everything in and remind myself of the small piece that will assure Brayden to pay for what he did. It's already in my pocket. I shut my locker door close and patiently wait while students pass me through the crowded hall, conversations flying, gossip murmuring and the time passing by until Brayden's mates are gone.

An opportunity strikes me as his friends leave, giving him stupid handshakes and fist bumps that assures me that Brayden is all alone. No one to guard him and no one to protect him. I begin to walk over to him as he busies himself with his locker door in the way of his side view. But as I make way to him, I immediately spot Cece amongst the crowd but she has her mind wandering off calling someone through the phone.

Maybe it's Sloane. But I can't stop and talk with her right now, I've got a target to kill and he's not even an enemy spy. I pass by her quick enough to get to the mother-fucker.

Approaching the door of his locker, I lean against the side, my arm hanging up top from the edge and keeping myself unnoticed until Brayden grabs the side of the locker door and is now startled by my presence.

I give him a grim smile and just continue to stare at the bitch he is.

"G'morning mate.." I hum sweetly. He continues to look at me like he's my friend but someone who he wouldn't associate with. Brayden fixes himself by adjusting his collar and tries to match my presence with his stance.