Late night text

As you entered the house you had a strange feeling. It was way to quiet. The unsub, you were currently hunting, had captured a family in their house and you were now getting in to save them. The team went around the house. Spencer, JJ and you went to the back of the house.

Luckily the backdoor wasn't locked. You went through and instantly spread in different directions. You listened closely but you couldnt hear a damn thing. As soon as you turned around the corner to the kitchen you felt a sharp pain going through your head. As your vision cleared you saw the unsub standing right infront of you.

He stood there completely shaking and he stared frantically between you and the weapon in his hand. You looked at the a baseball bat in his hands and tried to take a step further to him, holding up your gun.

"Dont come near me!" He shouted.
"Its okay Brandon, just put the bat down and no one will hurt you." You said in a calm voice and stepped back.

You didn't know where the rest of your team was right now but you had to clear the situation on your own. "Put your gun away. I dont want it here, put it away!" He said. He turned around and murmured something like somebody was standing there.

"Brandon where is the family?" You calmly asked him. "You can't have them. It's my family now!" He looked back to you and he seemed to be genuinely sad. "And I won't take them from you" You slowly put your gun down while saying that. "No. No. No you will take them away from me!" He started to panic. His breathing was getting faster and his voice raises.

You slowly took a step forward holding your hand out. "Just give me the baseball bat and everyone will be fine Brandon." You saw him struggling with himself. He constantly murmured something to himself while pacing in circles infront of you. You thought about getting down and grabbing your gun but decided against it.

All of a sudden the look in his eyes was crystal clear like some sort of lever was pulled in his head. It seemed like his hallucinations took over control. He started screaming and ran towards you. Shifting to the right you tried to get away from the hit that was coming from the bat in his hands but you couldnt escape it. Brandon hit your head again and you fell on the ground. The second hit caused you to let all the air out of your lungs because he seemed to get stronger and angrier with every second. The last hit got your right leg. You tried to contain the screams that wanted to escape your mouth.

You tried to grab your gun wich was laying just a bit to your right. The unsub kicked it away and hit you on your arm. "Brandon put that thing down." As you looked up you saw Morgan standing in between you and the unsub. "She wants to take them away from me!" Brandon tried to defend his actions. "She wont. Okay. I wont let that happen." Derek tried to comfort him.

He was able to calm him down and to get closer to him. As soon as he was reachable for Morgan he handcuffed him in one fast movement. As fast as the unsub gained control over the situation, the fast did he lose it. Brandon fell to the ground crying and shaking. "My family. It's my family and I have to keep them safe! But I cant. I cant. I'm useless!" He screamed while tears were running down his face.

As you tried to stay up you saw Spencer and JJ leading the family out. They were fine. They just had a huge shock. You grabbed your gun and walked out of the house. Your head hurts like shit but otherwise you're actually fine.

"Y/n are you ok?" You looked up and Aaron Hotchner was in front of you, one hand on your shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine. Slight headache incoming but otherwise it could be worse." You smiled at him. "You're bleeding. Get yourself checked out from the paramedics." He had this stern look on his face and you know you couldn't say anything against it, even though you felt fine. "Okay."

By the time you finished your talk one of the medics was already by your side. Hotch waved one over while you were talking. As you looked around everyone was going somewhere and everyone was talking. While the paramedic inspected your wounds Spencer appeared infront of you.