Promise?

You got into your assigned teams and got yourself prepared. Putting on your vest, checking your gun and putting your earpiece in you arrived the house very fast. Jumping out of the car you made your way to the entrance. Hotch signed Reid to get to the back door and you to stayed with him.

Arriving at the door you checked if it was locked or not. Turning the doorknob the door slowly opened and Aaron was the first one to get in. Looking around the house you held up your gun. Checking the rooms one for one you found nothing.

Aaron and you seperated and you went into the living room while he went into the basement. You saw him walking down the stairs when you decided to search for any clue where Burdon could be. Opening the drawers you would look for any papers of some other properties of him or any other suspicious things.

A couple seconds later you heard a loud noise coming from the basement. Instantly you got your gun out again and made your way to the place the noise is coming from. Spencer was also right behind you right as he heard the noises too.

Reaching the end of the stairs you saw Aaron who was laying on the ground and Burdon who was standing right above him with a shotgun in his hand, aiming at him.

"Put the gun down Burdon." You said forcefully. He looked at you but kept the gun aimed at Hotch. "You sneaky, little Bastards. Everything was going according to plan until you guys set a foot in this school." He screamed at you.

While he held his little speech Spencer made its way down to you and stood on your right a bit behind you. But he also had his gun aimed at Burdon. "You mean the Plan of killing seven innocent woman?" Spencer tried to get anything out of him.

"INNOCENT? They were anything but that. They made their kids life a nightmare.. They deserved what happened to them!" The unsub looked in your direction and Aaron tried to get away from him but he was faster. He punched him with his gun and Aaron fell on his back again, holding his head.

"STOP THAT!" You screamed at him. "Put that gun down. RIGHT NOW!" Taking a step forward you looked between Aaron and the unsub. "I won't do shit!" You heard a phone vibrating behind you and saw that Spencer backed up a little. Some seconds later Spencer returned to his original place.

"You can stop now Burdon. We have your Brother." Spencer said fom behind you. "He told us everything. That you brought these women and their cars to him and that you put them inside of the mechanical press to get rid of them." Reid said that like it was the most casual thing in the world.

"They deserved it. Some of them punched their kids. The others made them feel unwanted or didn't even gave them attention." He told you again. "Alfred you can't just do that because you felt bad for those kids. There were other ways to handle it." You took another step forward but didn't took your eyes or your gun off him.

"Shut up. What do you know?! It was the best for those kids okay. To get rid of those creatures." "No it wasn't. And just because you expierienced the same thing in your childhood doesn't mean you had the right to end these humans lifes. Just because of the fact you were treated badly in your childhood, you aren't allowed to participate in self justice."

He looked at you with pure horror in his eyes. "You. Stupid. BITCH!" He turned to you lifting his gun up so that it was pointing into your body. You heard a gunshot and closed your eyes expecting the hit. You were suprised when you heard a body fall to the ground.

You opened them and saw Burdon on the ground and beside him was Aaron, on the ground, holding his gun up. While you were talking to the unsub he was able to get his gun back and when he turned around to face you, Aaron took the chance.

"Oh god are you okay?" You ran over to him and checked out his face. There was a cut at his forehead where blood spilled out. "Yes I'm good." Helping him to get up on his feet again you supported him while standing.