Date night

You finished packing up and you all went to leave. The flight back was not very exciting. You got home and you weren't sure what you should do. It was only 3 PM. You thought about writing Hotch if he wanted to spend the day with you but he was faster.

~
Hotch👤: What do you think about dinner today?

Aaron Hotchner are you asking me out on a date?

Hotch👤: Most definitely. Yes. So tonight? 6PM? I'm picking you up at your house like 15 minutes before?

Would love that.

Hotch👤: Great. I figured that we can talk about what happened the last few days.

Sounds like a plan. Can't wait.

~
Now you had something to do. You went to your bedroom and looked for some clothes to wear. It's a date. A real official date. You couldn't decide what to wear.

You figured that Aaron would probably be wearing a suit like he was doing at work. So you can't come up in Jeans and a shirt. You searched your wardrobe for anything that is not looking to formal but also not too overdressed.

You decided that your gonna wear a jumpsuit. It was completely black with some little glitter parts at the top. It was not skin thight but it showed your curves and a little cleavage. You went with black sandals and a leather jacket.

After you showered you began to do your makeup. You went for a subtle eyeliner and a nude lip. You did the rest of your face as usual. After you blow dried your hair you straightened it. You were done but it was still way to early. You still had an hour.

'Looks like I still have time for another episode' you said while you opened netflix. Around 20 minutes into the episode you heard your doorbell. You opened the door and Aaron stood in front of you.

"I know I'm early but ... I dont know. I just couldn't wait I guess." He said that while looking down, when he looked up he just stared at you. "You could take a picture that would last longer." You teased him.

"You look gorgeous." "Thank you Aaron. Come on in." He stepped in and closed the door while you were grabbing your jacket. When you came back he stood there with a bunch of Rose's in his hands.

"Are those for me?" you asked him "yes I know that you not the biggest fan of flowers but I thought at a first date I'd have to." You took the flowers from him and put them into a vase. "They're beautiful."

"As you walked over to him he couldn't take is eyes from you. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him. "Thank you." You whispered. His hands were on your hips as he looked down to you.

You two kissed again. Your hands in his hair tugging it a bit. His hands wandered down your body all the way to your ass. He pushed you against the wall behind you and started to kiss down your neck. 

You pulled him up again while laughing. He looked so confused right now. "What's so funny?" One of his eyebrows went up.

"Aaron we wanted to go on a date and yet we're still here almost fucking again. Let's do this date and after that," you gave him a quick kiss on the lips "after that you can fuck me silly."

He just stared at you for a couple of seconds and the a little smirk appeared on his face. "Okay. Sounds like a deal, y/l/n. But the longer you let me wait, the harder I have to punish you for making me wait for that perfect body of yours."

While he said that he took your chin in his hands getting closer and closer with his face. "Well then I think we should get going right? Sir?" You licked you lips while pronouncing the 'Sir.' Extra slow. "God you're such a brat."