A day off

At the next morning you woke up by your alarm. You rolled over on your back and started to let the last night replay in your head. You slept with Aaron Hotchner. Your unit chief. But you were more than happy that you did. You got up and went to the bathroom. Realizing how sore you are you chuckled to yourself. 'If this goes on I have to get in shape.' You thought to yourself.

Entering the bathroom you turned on the lights. Squeezing your eyes together you walked in. "Way to bright for early mornings." You said. Turning on the water you washed your face to finally get awake. With your eyes closed, you grabbed the towel from the wall and dried of your face.

After that you looked in the mirror and you really couldn't believe your eyes. That dude really marked you. Your neck has so many hickeys and they are surely dark purple. Who does he think he is? How are you supposed to hide that from the team? You got your phone and decided to text him.
~

You. Little. Asshole.

Hotch👤: language.

Well good thing for you that I ACTUALLY got beaten up. Because my neck looks like someone used me as a punching bag!

Hotch👤: My pleasure baby.

I bet it was. Daddy.

Hotch👤: Daddy? I really want to come over again right now. Have your pretty legs around my face.

Would love that. But the plane isn't waiting on us. And I really wanna go home.

~
As you got ready your mind would continually wander to last night's events. As you tried to cover up those marks with concealer you thought about what will change between the two of you. Will this happen again? Well at least that was something you wished for. Will you be able to keep up like before? Are there feelings involved or is it just sex? All of this were questions you two eventually had to talk about but not while the whole team is around, that's for sure.

As all of your things were packed you headed to the plane. You were actually the first one to arrive so you thought making coffee would be a good plan, since literally everyone is kind of addicted to it.

As you finished you poured yourself a cup, prepared one for Spence and sat down on your usual seat next to the window.

Morgan, reid and rossi were the next to arrive. "You already made coffee?" Spencer asked. "Yup. Even prepared a Cup for you." "I dont deserve you." He jokingly said. "No you dont but I'm glad you're happy" you said while laughing. Emily and JJ came 5 minutes after the others. "Do I smell coffee?" "Yes you do Em." She just smiled at you and went straight to the coffee machine. Aaron was the last one that arrived. He took his usual seat in front of you and Rossi sat down next to him.

"Belissima you look horrible. Even though you tried to conceal that on your neck." Rossi started to stare at your neck like it was ripped open. "Its fine. The unsub hit me on the neck too yesterday and I think I'll carry that around for a couple of time" jokingly you convinced him that you're fine.

You noticed Aaron's little smirk as you looked at him. It was there. Just for split second but it was there. The plane took off and you felt your phone vibrate.
~

Hotch👤: Are you good?

Yeah. Why?

Hotch👤: You seem tired.

Well. That's what being punched and great sex all in one day makes you.

Hotch👤: great sex?

Yes. Fucking great. Can't stop thinking about last night.

Hotch👤: Love to hear that.
~
When you looked up you saw that he already had a bulge in his pants. He was probably thinking about last night. He repositioned himself and took a case file on his lap, to cover his erection. He looked up, and this time it was you who had a smirk on their face.
~