It's Spencer.

Arriving in the lobby the team had already gathered there. You and Aaron stepped out of the elevator together and joined them. Emily sat on a little couch a bit on the right together with Spencer and you could see her checking you out, again with some kind of dirty little smirk on her face.

While you got into a little conversation with JJ you gave her a 'Whats up with you?' kinda look. She just laughed and stood up. "Hey y/n. Could I talk to you for a second?" she suddenly asked. JJ went silent and looked at you kinda confused.

"Sure. Whats the matter?" you knew what the matter was but you wanted to see with what she would come up with. You shouldn't find this as hilarious as you did right now. The fact that she knew about you and Hotch didn't scared you as much as you thought it would be. Actually you were kind of glad that you didn't had to play as much of that hide and seek game anymore.

"I would like to hear your opinion about something, but not here." she said and walked away. "You know what she means?" JJ tried to figure out this situation. "I'm as surprised as you are, honey."

You catched up to Emily while she was already waiting for you on the opposite side of the Lobby. "So what do you need an opinion for, Hotstuff?" You couldn't even hide the sarcasm that came along in that sentence. 

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you're fucking our boss?!" she immediately started to laugh again. "Like I said Emily. I don't know what you are talking about." She pulled up a brow and tried to keep a straight face but failed immediately. 

"Okay. Let's be serious for once now. You and Hotch? How did that even happen?" You looked over to your team and sighed. Aaron glanced over to you but tried to keep his conversation with Rossi up. 

"Some time ago after a case I couldn't sleep and just texted him. I wanted to talk to someone and knew he would be the only one that would be still awake. Yeah, a couple of late night texts later, he was in my room and you know.. " you admitted. 

Emily listened to your story and didn't said a thing, just nodding her head now and then. "We saw each other more often and even went out for a date." You shook your head while laughing. "Then we had a fight because he was jealous and kind of broke my heart, you know. The time I wasn't kinda myself." 

"Wait. You are telling me that this has been up since then?" She looked at you with an open mouth. "Yeah even some time before." You answered. "But back to topic. Aaron and me made up again but decided to be friends. Turned out that was a bad idea and now we are kind of official I think. I mean we haven't talked about being in a serious relationship but it just feels like it." After you were done you felt your whole body relax. 

"So just to clarify this for me. You guys fucked, were kind of already a couple, broke up, went back to friends, fucked again and now you're official?" Emily counted every single fact with her fingers. Funny how the past months can be summarized in just one sentence. 

You just nodded shyly. "It's good that finally someone knows about that. Well, besides Rossi and Morgan." Emilys face dropped instantly. "Wait.Wait.Wait. They knew before me?! That is so not acceptable." She played fake annoyed wich made you laugh again. 

"Honey. Morgan helped me out when I was feeling bad. We talked about my situation and it just spilled out of me and Rossi knows, because he is Aaron's best friend and you know that damn well." 

"Yeah. Okay. You'll be forgiven. This time." She pulled her finger up and pointed at you. "How are you guys gonna tell the rest of the team?"

"Actually? I have no idea. We'll talk about that sometime but for now I just want to enjoy it." Emily shook her head in approval and placed her arm around your shoulder. "Fine with me. Lets head back."

Both of you walked back and joined Morgan and Reid. "You done with your little girls talk? Because we have a jet to get." Derek mocked both of you. "Yes Morgan. We are done gossiping about who the hottest member of the team is." You winked at him and headed into the direction of the exit, followed by Em.

"Hey wait! Who is the hottest?! It's me right? It has to be me!" he screamed behind you. Emily and you both looked at each other and high fived, giving Morgan a pitiful look. "Well played, I have to admit." Emilys face literally screamed 'I am so proud of you.' right now. 

Everyone got to the cars and you had the honor of sharing one with Emily, Spencer and Morgan. As you tried to take the front passengers seat you got cut off by Morgan. "Babygirl that's my place. Unless." he made a fake thinking motion. "Unless you tell me who the hottest one is." Emily just started to break out in laughter again. She heard the whole conversation since she is the driver.

"Are you serious right now Derek? Come on. Does your gigantious ego really needs more approval or what?" you fistbumbed his shoulder. "Just tell me and this would be over." He said in his most seductive voice. "It's Spencer." you simply said and pushed yourself through to the passengers seat. 

"WHAT?!" Morgan stood there, mouth wide open. "You should close that mouth of yours, otherwise a fly could fly in." With that you closed the door and he got on the seat behind you. When you looked on the backseat you saw that Spencers head was completely red. 

"Just take a compliment for once Spence." Emily began to drive and soon you arrived at the jet. You got down on your usual seat at the window and Aaron sat down infront of you. The plane took off and the team went silent for some time. Some were reading, some were sleeping, including Rossi who was sitting next to Aaron. You listened to your music and Hotch already began with his reports.

After a while you began to rest your head on the wall beside you. You were slowly falling asleep too. Without realizing it you dropped your head completly at it. Some time later you felt that someone lightly shook your shoulder. "Hey. y/n. Wake up." 

You turned over so you were facing the wall again. "Mhhm. Leave me alone." Was all your half asleep brain got out. You noticed a slight chuckle. "We landed y/n." The hand that woke you up slowly brushed over your back. You opened your eyes involuntarily and you were directly blinded by the sun that was shining through the window. You quickly turned away and you were greeted by Aaron. 

"Come on Sleepyhead. There are some reports waiting to be done." You placed your hands over your head and began to stretch. "You really know how to ruin a perfectly good nap, Hotchner." You stood up and he pulled you close immediatly. His hands on your back.

Looking around you noiced that the jet was already empty. "We're alone." He kissed you softly. Your hands layed on his arms going up and down on them. As you two seperated again Aaron had a slight smile on his face. 

"So what about that dinner at your house?" You nonchalantly asked him. "Do your reports and then we're ready to go." He kissed you again and then he let go of you. "Yay. Sounds like a lot of fun." You rolled your eyes at him and grabbed your stuff. When you turned back to him his hand found your throat and he pushed you back to the side of the seat.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." This spontaneous act caught you complete off guard. You were kind of surprised and kind of turned on in the same time. Aaron pushed his thigh between your legs creating just the tiniest bit of friction.

"Do it again and I think I have to remind you, who the boss is. Are we clear?" He put some more pressure on your throat and your core. "Yes, Aaron." Your words were barely a whimper. 

More pressure appeared on your neck. "Yes, what?" He brushed his thumb over your lips and felt your quickened breath. "Yes, Daddy?" Due to the fact that, he was slightly moving his leg, your brain was completly empty. "Was that a question Baby?" He kissed you roughly, not to be compared to the soft kiss he gave you just a minute ago. 

"No, Daddy. It was an answer." You panted beneath him. "Good girl." He let go off you, gave you a kiss on the cheek and walked out off the plane. "Damn now I can't wait to finish these fucking reports." You said to yourself and walked out of the jet. 

------------------------------

A/N: Thank you guys so much for over 3K reads. I'm so glad that some of you are actually liking this thing.

Peace out, Jay.❤