Early morning

The night was shorter than you hoped it was because your sleep was disturbed by your ringing phone. Half asleep you answered it.

"I hope you have a damn good reason to wake me up at this unholy time in the morning on a Sunday." You said really grumpy. "Y/n its Penny. I'm so sorry but we have a case. You have to come." She sounded so awake. Like she wakes up at, you looked at the clock, almost 5 am everyday.

"Hmmm yeah sure." You weren't fully awake yet. "Y/N Y/L/N GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR BED RIGHT NOW!" Garcia screamed into your ear. "Fuck, god yes penny I'm awake. No need to scream at me. God damnit." You laughed as you sat up on your bed. "Good now that youre awake hotch will send you the time we all meet up. Cant wait to see you my honey bee."

With that she hung up and you made your way to the shower. You made yourself ready for work. You looked at your phone to see if Aaron already wrote you.
~

Hotch👤: We have a case. See you at 6 am.
~
So you had 20 minutes to get to work. You packed your go bag and left. The ride was quick and you entered the Bullpen 5 minutes to 6 o'clock. Everyone was there except Aaron. Penelope came to you and sat down next to you.

"You know that you're really grumpy in the morning sweety?" "Yes I know but 5 am on a Sunday is not really my favourite time to be awake." Emily and Morgan just laughed at you. "What? You cant tell me that you have been awake when the call came" You raised an eyebrow at them.

"No I wasn't but I dont really have a problem with getting up early." Emily answered you. "I dont like getting up early either. I like to sleep in and stay up late." Spence threw his comment in. "Yeah same." You two fist bumped.

Finally Aaron came with two coffes in hand. He placed one in front of you and one in front of him. He remembered that Bet you had. You smiled and thanked him.

"Wheres my coffe?!" Spence seemed kinda upset. "Make yourself one if you want one." Hotch said while giving out the files. "But why did you bring one for her?" Now everyone was looking at you. Penny and Derek even made little kissing motions and drew little hearts in the air.

"Because she's gonna get annoyed and grumpy at this time on the weekend and I don't want her to kill you, just because you annoy her." Aaron spat out. Spence looked at bit sad but you and Emily started to laugh.

"He is right pretty boy. Your face wont help you if I'm not in a good mood." "Okay enough of that. Garcia could you present the case?" She got up and turned on the TV.

"So... we have three missing woman in Florida." She didnt got any further because the whole team went like 'no not Florida please not'. "I'm sorry guys. But. The woman were captured at their work places. They clocked in but never had the chance to clock out. Somewhere between the start of their shift and lunch break our lovely unsub got them." She explained while showing the pictures of the missing people.

"None of them was found?" You asked her. "No and that is the weird thing about it. The unsub is sending the police DVDs of the victims. Regularly. The local police won't give them to me because they dont want to spread it around so you have to watch it there. They've been missing for weeks now and every week on the day they were captured he sent a video of them."

"How much time passed after he got the first one?" Spence asked while looking through the file. "After 2 weeks he got the second one and he got the last one yesterday. So between the third and the second were about 8 days."

"So he needs to get his satisfaction quicker. Maybe he already has another victim that he threw an eye on. Wheels up in 20." With that everyone got up and went. "Hey Y/N! Wait." Penelope shouted as she made her way to you.