I'm sure you'll find a way, Hotchner

Right as you reached Aarons car your phone started to ring. You pulled it out of the back pocket of your pants and when you saw who called you, you were more than confused.

The screen said 'Erin Strauss'. "Excuse me for a moment please." you said to Aaron and walked some steps away from him.

"Yes, hello Ma'am." you said in a monotone voice. Since the last time you talked to her, you calmed down a but on the other hand, she still isn't your favourite person in the world right now.

"Agent y/l/n I need you to come into the office as soon as you can. I have something to talk about." She said like she was in a hurry.

"Do we have another case? Is it that?" you asked her, because you hoped that she wouldn't call you in to tell you that you're fired."Well kind of. Just come as soon as you can."

You were kind of curious why she called you and not Aaron if there is a new case, but maybe she would inform him after you.

Walking back to his car Aaron imediately noticed the slight change in yor mood and asked you what bothered you.

"Strauss just called me. She wants me to meet her like now. Something about some kind of new case. She wasn't very precisely with the information she gave me."

Now Aaron looked as confused as you did. "Oh okay. You want me to drive you there?" he asked you.

"No I am gonna bring my Go-Bag just incase you know? And if she called the team too we don't have to be that suspicious. You know? Keeping it a secret." You opened the door to his car and sat down on the seat. Aaron was soon to follow and drove you backto his place. You quickly went inside and collected all of your stuff.

"I'm gonna leave for now. Promise you won't have too much fun without me." you placed your arms around his neck and gave him a little kiss. "I won't even dare to." he responded.

Aaron placed his hands on your hips pulling you even closer. You fully leaned into his touch, while pulling his head closer to you pressing your lips on his.

After the kiss Aaron gifted you with a little smile. "Don't stay away for too long. I can't wait to be all over you again." His little smile went into a turned on look very quickly as his hands wandered over your ass.

"If you continue this, I might have to cancel on Strauss and I don't think she would like that." you fiddled around with his tie.

"Okay get going. We don't want her to get even madder at you." he said and lead you to the door. Giving him one last kiss you jumped into your car and made your way to the office.

When you arrived at the parking lot a familiar car caught your attention. It was Reids car. You looked around but there were no other cars from the team. Maybe, you thought, you were just early, so you went up to the elevator patiently waiting to get up.

Stepping out of it you already discovered Spencer who was standing by his desk. You walked over to him and asked him if he knew anything.

"Actually, no. Strauss just called me and said I have to get here immediately, so I jumped into the car. I already wait for her for sixteen minutes."

Now you were even more confused than before. Suddenly the sound of steps was behind you and Strauss entered the room.

"Thank you for coming in so quickly. There is a case I want to discuss with you." she said while leading you to the round table.

"Wait a second. You only called Spencer and me?" you interrupted her. "You are the only ones I need for that case." She simply stated.

Sitting down to the table she pulled a case file out of her bag and spread across from you. "There was an emergency call from a girl called Jessica Evanson. She said she lives on the Liberty Ranch in La Plata County in Colorado. She asked for help, because apparently the leader of this sect is abusing the girls."