Unsub

You know you couldnt sleep any longer so you got up and got ready to leave for work. You managed to do that without waking up Morgan. As you closed the door you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. It was Hotch.
~

Hotch👤: Meet me at my room in 15 min.

~
You knew you should go there and get things cleared. But you were still so mad at him that you didnt know if you would only make it worse.
~

No. Thanks.

~
You quickly answered him and put your phone away into the back pockets of your jeans. You took the car keys with you as you left the room.

There were still 2 cars left even if you took one so you could drive alone without getting the others in trouble. As tired as you were, you decided against the stairs and took the elevator to the park deck where the SUVs are parked. You clicked the key to see wich one was yours. The lights lit up a couple of times and you saw that it was the one at the end of the way.

You walked to the car too busy with your thoughts to see the van that is standing right next to it. As you reached the drivers door everything went so fast, you didnt even know what was happening.

In the reflection of the window, you saw the side door of the van wich was now opened and suddenly you felt a tissue on your mouth and nose. Breathing got harder and harder and you knew that you had to stay conscious but you were slowly drifting away. Your eyes got heavy and your mind got blurry. Someone pulled you into that van and drove away. That was the last thing you remembered.

Hotch POV

Y/n: No. Thanks.

~
Fuck. FUCK. I fucked it up. I ruined it. Just because of what. Morgan? How could I be so dumb. He took the floor. Why didn't she told that from the beginning? It probably wouldn't have mattered. She thinks I just wanted to fuck her. That I don't have feelings for her. I cant believe how stupid I am. That is all could think about for the last hour. I should go and apologise to her and not over text. If she doesn't want to come to me I'm going to visit her then.

I took my keys from the room and the car keys and left the room. I headed to the elevator but took the stairs instead. When I reached the first floor morgan crossed my way.

"Hey if you want to talk to y/n you're to late hotch." He said to me. "What do you mean?" Does he know?

"She is already gone. I didnt even heard her leave." "Oh okay guess she already headed to work" I said.

We entered the elevator and Morgan pressed the button for the park deck. "Hotch you Okay? You dont look that good" Derek said while we were standing in the elevator to get to the car. "What? Yes I'm fine." I lied.

I'm not fine and I'm clearly not as good in hiding that than I thought.

We entered the park deck but something doesn't seem right. One of our cars had a key stuck in the lock. Morgan and I looked at each other and apparently we had the same thought. We ran over to the car and looked inside. Suddenly morgan got down and picked something up.

"Fuck. Hotch. This y/n's phone. Why would she leave the keys and her phone?" "Because our unsub got her!" I immediately called the rest of the team. I called the reception and told them, that I need them, to send the footage of the cameras to Garcia and after that I called her.

"What's up best boss?" She asked as happy as usual. "Garcia the hotel we are staying in, will send you some footage of their park deck. Check the last two or three hours and you have to do it like yesterday!" I basically screamed at her. "Y-yes sure boss, but what's the matter? Please tell me everyone's alright."