I knew it

While placing your notes about the children on the board, Spencer came up to you. "What did you do? I haven't seen Hotch that mad in a while."

"This disgusting piece of shit Mr. Rosen got way to close to me so I had to teach him a little lesson. Nothing to worry about though." Spencers look immediately turned into a worried one. "Oh god. Did you tell hotch?" "Yes of course. I dont want him to think that I'm just randomly beating up the families of our victims." Spence laughed at that but his smile would quickly dissappear after we noticed that there is a loud discussion outside.

"You're accusing me of WHAT?! I'm the victim here not that stupid bitch of a goddamn agent. SHE punched me in the face! Just look at me?!! Your precious little bitch is lying and you believe her?!"

An angry Mr. Rosen walked through the police station, but the thing that was even worse was that he was followed by an even angrier unit chief of yours. All of the officers gathered around them, including the BAU.

"She is not a bitch and she is surely not lying. MY agent wouldn't just punch someone in the face without a damn good reason!" Aaron walked up to him and looked him straight in the eyes. "I cant believe it!" Rosen threw his hands in the air.

"Do you know who you're talking to?! I could end your career in like a second! Do you even know how much money I have?!" He turned around and saw you standing by the team. He immediately stormed in your direction.

"You little bitch. I'm going to rip your head off!" Just before he could reach you Morgan blocked him and Aaron was right behind him.

"Out. OUT!" Aaron pulled him back from you and pushed him away. "Officers please take this man and guide him out."

You didn't even realized what was happening until Derek pulled you aside. "Hey Little one you alright?" You just nodded. Your brain was still processing what happened just a second ago. "Hotch? I'll take her back to the hotel. I think she needs some rest right now." Morgan said to Aaron. "No. I'm staying. I'm fine. Really."

You didn't wanted to go back to the hotel. Its not like you're hurt and you're tired of staying behind. "Morgan is right. You should go back to the hotel." Aaron came up to you putting a hand on your shoulder. "I am not leaving. Nothing happened and I dont need some rest. Let's just get back to work." You looked at his face and you knew that he wanted to argue with you but the fact that the whole team was around you, stopped him.

"If you think that you're fine. okay. Go ahead." He took his hand from you and you gave him just al little smile before leaving his side.

Feeling the eyes of your teammates on your back you went back to work and began to read what Emily and Spencer found out while talking to the kids.

Slowly the team made its way back to work, but the mood was still kind of tensed. You felt the stares of your friends on you but you decided to ignore it and tried to carry on with the case. "So, Guys. The kids we were talking to are all in once completely different." everyone looked up because they didnt expected you to break the silence.

"You can't tell me its just the fact that all of their families broke apart, that made them like each other. Kids or Teenagers wont ever just walk around and be like 'Hey my family is breaking apart wanna talk about it?'. So how do they know about each others situation, when they clearly came out of complete different living conditions." Spreading all of the kids files you waited for an answer.

"I think we really have to talk to the guidance counselor. I think he is the little puzzle piece we need in that case." Emilie replied to you.

"Ok. Let's go. I think he is still in the school, till its not even noon right now. I'll drive." You stood up and grabbed your blazer and the keys and walked over to the door. The fact that you didn't heard any footsteps behind you made you turn around. No one actually moved.

"What?" you furrowed your brows. "Am I going alone to talk to him or what?".

"Uhm. No. I'm coming." Emily said and walked over to you. Together you went to the car and made you two comfortable. "Hey are you sure that you're alright?" Emily carefully asked you. You sighed while you were turning on the car.

"Em. Its ok. Really. He is one hell of douchebag and this whole fight kind of got to me in the first moment but its over now and I'm just going to keep my distance to him."

"You know it's okay to not be fine? And just digging into work is not making anything better. If you need some rest, just go back to the hotel." Emily loked at you but you kept your sight on the street. "Emily. Profile me one more time and I swear I'm going to cut your hair off."

You finally looked at her and both of you immediately started to laugh. You arrived at the school again when both of you were still laughing.

"Ok. So no profiling then. I got it." She raised her hands in defense and stepped out of the car. When you walked around it and were by her side again she stopped you one more time.

"But there is one thing I want to ask you about." She stopped smiling but there was still a grin on her face. "Hotch was very protective over you. And with the coffee and with all that happened in the last time.... well are you two...?" She stopped talking but she flicked her tongue and winked at you.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that this behavior is considered profiling?" You pulled your eyebrow up again. "Do I really have to get those scissors?" Emily just laughed and shook her head. You began to head to the entrance of the school and left Em by the car.

"You know that the way you basically dodged that question like nothing, is making me think that I am right?" she shouted behind you. "Think what you want Hotstuff. And now get your ass up here. We have to actually work here!"

Emily basically ran her way up to you and placed her arm around your shoulder. "For someone who gets nailed by the Bossman you're way to tensed."

You looked at her with shock just written on your face. "Emily Prentiss, what the fuck?! I'm not... I mean... Hotch and me aren't... like, no!" you stuttered relentlessly trying to think of an answer but you failed big time.

"OH MY GOD. I KNEW IT. Damnit girl. I'm so proud of you right now and I definitely want to hear the whole story and some spicy details." She smiled at you and you just wanted to disappear into the ground.

"Don't be embarrassed. I like the picture of you two together." She took her arm off of you and both of you just walked around in the school trying to find the office of the counselor. Suddenly Emily stopped.

"Em what is up with you?" Maybe she saw something, you thought. "When we send you into is office because he was in a bad mood you didn't came back for a while." she simply said. "And? Emily what are you talking about right now?"

"You dirty little thing. It didn't took you so long because 'You had to get through to him.' Now I know what took you so long!" She put on her meanest grin and stepped a bit closer to you. "Oh fuck you Emily." You laughed and went.

 "I KNEW IT!" she screamed behind you again. "I said fuck you!" You contined to walk through the school and actually found Alfred Burtons office.