Movie night and shower thoughts

You turned around and went straight to the kitchen. You needed a drink now. And it had to be a strong one. Pulling out the Bourbon from the fridge you poured some into a glass. Literally chugging it down you felt the slight burn in your throat. It didnt made this whole situation better, but it calmed your nerves down a bit.

As you looked up at the clock you realized it was already 1.30 am. You knew that you wouldn't sleep yet but you got ready for bed. Laying on you bed you stared at the ceiling. The confrontation with Aaron swirled around in your head over and over.

What are you supposed to do now? How would you react to each other at work? You said to him that it will be like when you joined that team. But deep down inside of you there was something that told you that's not what you want. You want him. Not as a friend. Not as your unit chief. You wanted him with all your heart.

The way he didnt put any pressure on you when you told him what you're feeling right now and the fact that even after you kissed him, he didn't expected you to choose what you want, made you realise that this man truly respected you.

This went on for atleast another hour. Aaron Hotchner was all you could think about. You havent even realized that you were slowly falling asleep.

When you woke up it felt like you slept forever. You turned around and grabbed your phone from the nightstand. The screen lit up and showed your lockscreen.

It was a picture of you, Spence and Penelope. Morgan took it on one night out where Spence actually got with us. Penelope and you both hugged him from the side and Reid didn't looked so pleased with himself. You thought it was just too adorable.

When you looked at the time you jumped up. It was already 2 pm. You havent slept so much in one night for a long time.

Frantically you grabbed all your stuff for work when you realised that today was Sunday and you didn't actually had to work. Shaking your head you just let everthing falling into the ground and made your way to the kitchen to make you a coffee.

As the coffee machine made his job you remembered the last day. So much happened yesterday. You spoke to Morgan about the fact that you and Hotch dated and that he hurt you. That your behaviour changed because of what he did and the thing that he just listened to you and didn't get mad that you pushed him away.

Spencer and you got along better too. Even though you didn't told him the reason that you were so distant and someday you had to, but not now. Not while you were still figuring everything out for yourself.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee brought you back into reality. Pouring it into a cup your mind wandered back to last night's events. To be more precisely, it went to Aaron. To the kiss you both had last night.

Why did you do that? All the time you said you needed time and then you kissed him? You wanted to punch yourself for this. Even though you knew now that this man is all you want in your life it wasn't the smartest move you could have done.

Somehow you sank deeper into your thoughts. You just stood in your kitchen with that cup in your hands while taking a sip now and then. Your phone got you back into this world. You walked over and saw that you had a message from Spencer.
~

Spencer: Hey. Just wanted to check if you are alright.

Hey Spence. Yes im okay thanks for asking.

Spencer: Okay great. What do you think about a movie night? We haven't done this in a while now.

I would love to. Guess my place? As usual? And the usual food delivery?

Spencer: You got it. I'll be there in an hour or so? Would that be okay?

Yes. Perfect. Can't wait. See ya!
~