How it started

You read that message and hoped you would dream that. Was he actually coming over? He wouldn't right? Or would he?

That question was answered very quick as you heard 3 knocks on your door. You checked yourself in the mirror. Your hair is messy, the bags under your eyes are huge, that bandaid looked way out of place and this old shirt is not really helping either. All in once, you didn't look that good. But you were so nervous that you didn't really care about that and the fact that you were not wearing pants.

You walked to the door and opened it. As soon as the door was opened you were pressed against the wall beside it. One of his arms was right beside your head the other one rested on your hip.

"You think you can really be that petty and get away with it?" Aaron said, but his voice was even deeper than usual. He closed the door with his foot never breaking eye contact with you. You wanted to look down but he stops you with his hand. He held your chin in his fingers forcing you to look at him.

"Answer me y/n." As you looked into his eyes you realized you have never seen that look on him. His dark brown eyes were even darker than they already were. "I-I didn't th-think..." your brain was so confused with what happened that you couldn't even talk properly.

All this time Aaron and you were just close friends and within a couple of texts you are pinned down to a wall beneath him. "No you didn't think. Making me want you. Think about you." While saying this he started to brush his thumb over your lips. Your breathing started to get heavier and the sudden touch on your lips didn't make better. "You really dont even know what you're doing to me right? All this time I have to hide that all I want to do is fuck you." You gasped.

Hearing those words from him suddenly made you confident again. You leaned in a bit closer almost touching his lips. "Then do it." You whispered and looked him straight into his eyes.

His eyes widened and you swear you could have seen a smirk on his face. With that he picks you up like nothing. You let out a shriek because you were genuinely surprised that he can lift you up like that.

You wrapped your legs around him and finally crashed your lips on his. It was a rough kiss, but it was all you wanted for the last years. You let out a small moan as he squeezed your ass. Aaron took the opportunity and slid his tongue into your mouth and he explored every inch of it.

Your hands grazed over his back and you couldn't hold back slight moans. He walked over to the bed and laid you down on your back. Your kiss was still going and you had the urge to breathe. You let go of him and you both catch for breath.

"You're not wearing pants." He suddenly said. "I like that." You smiled and tucked at his. "I know someone who could get rid of his too." You said with a smirk. "Then help me."

You got back up so you were sitting infront of him now. Aaron stood between your legs. You're hands slowly opened his belt. You opened his pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. You could already see the bulge he had and you started to stroke it through the fabric of his boxers.

You looked up and realized he already took his jacket and tie off. Slowly you pulled down his pants. He took off his shoes and helped you undress him. You got up and kneeled on the bed now to open up his dress shirt. Button for button for button. As you reached the end you put your hand over his bulge and stroked it for a couple of times.

"God your so beautiful like this baby. I could watch you do that for hours. Take your shirt off for me baby. I need to see you." You took the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head. You're not wearing a bra, so your chest is completely exposed. Aaron let out a small moan as he looked at you.