interrogation 1

Finally you arrived at the first students house. It was small and in an not so beautiful neighborhood. His name was Blake Riley. 14 years old and he was a very good kid till 6 months ago.

You made sure that you have anything you need and walked up to the house. You knocked three times and waited for someone to open up.

Shortly after a middle aged man opened the door for you. "How can I help you?" He asked. "Hello, Sir. I'm agent y/n y/l/n from the FBI. We are currently investigating the missing of your wife. May I come in?" You showed him your badge and he let you in.

The house looked nice and comfy. A lot of family pictures. Especially a lot of Blake. "I'm John Riley, what do you know about my wife? Have you found her?" Mr. Riley said in a very nervous tone.

"Unfortunately not yet. But we are doing our best to find them." He sighed and sat down on the armrest of his couch. "I'm sorry. It's just. Kinda hard you know." He took one deep breath to steady his nervousness.

"Its okay. Really. Mr. Riley I wanted to ask you if I could talk to Blake." You asked him. "Blake? What does he have to do with this?" The question seemed to trigger something in him because he didn't seem nervous anymore but quite furious.

"Sir. With all respect wen just want any information we can get and Blake could know something that's important to us. Even though it might seem useless to you." You explained yourself calmly.

"Yeah. Okay. Sorry agent. He is in his room. Last door on the right over there." He gestured down the hall. "Thanks."

You walked down do Blake's room and noticed even more happy family pictures. You knocked on his door and entered shortly after. Blake was playing a video game on his PC and he just glanced at you for a second before getting back to the game.

"Blake? I'm agent y/ln, but you can call me y/n if you want. How are you?" You sat down on the corner of his bed so you could see him better. You didn't told him to stop the game because you knew that that would maybe upset him and then you wouldn't get anything.

"I'm fine." He simply said. "Okay. Good. What are you playing?" Maybe he would warm up if you talked about something he liked. "Dead by daylight." Is answers stayed short.

"Good game. I like that one. What killer did you get?" Blake looked at you with confusion on his face. "You know that game?" Attention? Check.

"Actually im playing it. Not as often as I wished to but that's what you get for being in the FBI. So. Wich killer?" You smiled at him. "Micheal Myers. But he is way too good for me. I cant escape him." He sighed. Leaning over to see his screen you looked at him and said "May I?" While pointing on the screen.

Blake stood up and you sat down on his chair. He put his headphones on you and you started to kick the killers ass. Around 5 minutes later the round was over and you had a good success in the game.

"That was so cool." For the first time he actually smiled at you and gave you his full attention. "So now that the round is over you think I could ask you some questions?"

"Sure thing." He said and said down on his bed and you turned around in his chair. "Blake where you in school when your stepmother Megan was abducted?"

He was kinda hesitant to answer but he gave in. "No. I was at home. I pretended to be sick to play this game." He let his head fall down. "Oh. Hey. Don't worry. I wont tell anyone." A little laugh escaped you. "Okay. Did she had any like you know, uhm.... enemies? People that didn't liked her?"

"No. Everyone liked her. The neighbors welcomed her nicely when she moved in." He was looking out of the windows right now.

"Did you like her?" His head spun around to you and he looked right in the eyes. "Please don't tell my dad. I didn't. She is so different to Mum. I didn't like her at all but he is happy with her so I guessed that I could handle that."

"Thanks for your honesty Blake. I wont tell him. I promise. Last question then I will leave you again. You have to see a guidance counselor. Is he helping you with school and your situation?"

Blake's body language changed after you finished your sentence. He seemed like someone caught him doing something he shouldn't do.

"Yes. I mean we talk at school and nothing more. Once or twice a week. But I can talk there that's good right?" He stopped looking you in the eyes and shifted on his seat.

"Thank you Blake. I'll leave you know. You helped me a lot." Giving him a smile you left his room and went back to Mr. Riley.

"Okay I'm done here. Thank you for letting me in. We will call you if we have any information okay?" Shaking your hand he thanked you and guided you out.

You made some notes about your talk with Blake and the family at all when you got back in the car.

"Okay up next we have" You pulled the next file out "Becky Rosen. Let's go." Saying this to yourself you started the car and drove to her house.