Anger and dominance

"Hotchner." he said like nothing would happen at the moment, when in fact he was fucking you relentlessly.

Clenching your jaws together, you tried to contain the moans that build up inside of you.

"Yes. I know. No. It's fine. Really." While he talked to the person on the phone he looked at your face, noticing your struggle.

Promptly he brought his hand up to your mouth, placing it right on your lips.

"Prentiss it's late. Go to sleep. See you at work." Your eyes widened when he said Emilys name.

Aaron hung up on her and bend down to your ear. "She apologized for what happened in the car." he said and turned to look at you, while his hand was playing with your breasts.

Since your not allowed to answer you just nodded. "Good girl." he suprisingly praised you. His thrusts went on for a couple more minutes, before you could sense that he was close.

Still making no sound you pulled his face to yours to kiss him. You needed a distraction from cumming yourself.

"Remember what I said to you." he reminded you once again. After some time Aaron released himself into you. Panting right above you, he supported himself by placing his arms right next to your face.

"Don't make me always do this." he said with a shaky voice. "Come on. Let's go to bed." he pulled you off the counter and walked in he direction of his bedroom. "I'm gonna clean myself up first."

Closing the bathroom door behind you, by the way still not sobered up, you let yourself lean against the door.

A lot of things were going through your mind. The constant 'punishments' every time something happens that Aaron does not like, are surely fun, but also very tiring.

The feeling of beeing used is spreading in you and you don't like that. At least not in that way.

After you went to pee, cleaned yourself up and took off your makeup you went back too him. Grabbing an old shirt and some shorts out of the bag you brought earlier you changed right infront of him.

He stared at you for the whole time, but you just ignored it. It was the second time that day were you would not be able to cum and your mood seems to be affected by it.

Laying down beside him, you turned your back in his direction and pulled the blanket over you. Not long after that you felt a warm body behind you, pulling you into him. He kissed your neck some times and snuggled up there. "Good night, y/n" he whispered into your ear.

Somehow luck wasn't on your side these days. Just a couple hours after you fell asleep you heard Aarons phone again.
Feeling him move next to you, you kept your eyes closed.

"Hotchner." his voice was low and gravely. "Okay. I'm gonna gather the team. Bye." He turned around and placed an arm around you again.

"I heard you." you said and sighed. "You and Reid can sit this one out if you want. It's fine." he squeezed you a bit tighter.

"I'm good, but call Spence to give him a choice. He would be mad if you would just decide for him." Getting out of his grip you sat up on the bed.

"Hey are you okay?" Aaron positioned himself on his elbow, sliding a hand up and down your back. "Sure. I'm fine." you said and stood up to get ready.

You were still kind of tensed from yesterday, not to mention slightly hungover. "You don't seem fine y/n." Aaron kept asking.

"I have a hangover I guess. I don't know. You don't have to worry though. Call the team." With that you entered the bathroom and escaped the interrogation Aaron was about to start.

Turning on the shower, your muscles began to relax. Letting the water run down your body you realized how unsatisfied you were. The fact that Aaron did not made you cum was turning you crazy. You needed some relief and you needed it today.

Looking at the shower head you mind started to develop an idea. 'Not now. Work's calling.' you said to yourself and got out of the shower again.

Getting into your clothes you went down into the kitchen. Aaron was already there and when you arrived he placed a cup of coffee in your hand.

"Thanks. I need that." you thanked him with a smile. "I know." Placing a kiss on your forehead he grabbed his phone.

"I still haven't reached JJ. Do you know how I could get her?" he asked in a slightly frustrated tone.

"Have you called Penelope? JJ was pretty done when I left yesterday so I assume she is still there." shrugging your shoulders you took a sip from your cup.

"Okay. I'll try that." dialing her number he waited for her to pick up."Garcia. Morning. We have a case. Is JJ with you? I can't reach her." he seemed reliefed so you guessed he heard something good.

"Okay. Good. Yeah. See you later." He put his phone down and brought a hand up to his face."Whats up?" you walked up to him and played with the buttons of his shirt.

"I think they're all still kind of drunk." he chuckled a bit and shook his head. A laugh escaped you too. "Well, it's really not a suprise to be honest. They were pretty hammered." you laughed again.

"And I thought you and Prentriss were pretty drunk, but hearing about them makes me thinks otherwise." he joked again. "You really should."

Putting your now empty cup in the sink behind him, you noticed his eyes on you. "What?" you asked him confused. He took a breath like he wanted to say anything, but it seemed like he decided against it. He just pulled you closer and hugged you. His head resting on yours he kept you as close as possible.

When he let go of you, he placed a hand on your cheek and leaned forward for a kiss. "Why so gentle today?" As soon as you finished your sentence you wanted to slap yourself, because the look on Aarons face promptly turned annoyed.

"I'm not completely full of anger and dominance, y/n. I thought you knew that by now." he let go of you completly and gathered all of his stuff for work together.

"Of course I know that, Aaron!" you yelled after him, but he already reached the next room, so you had to follow him.You were standing at the end of his stairs by now, when he turned to face you.

"You should brighten up your mood by the time we enter the office y/n. I don't know what your problem is today, but keep it together please." he opened the front door when he stopped in his motions. "Oh you should take your car. I'm heading to the office now."

You just stood there in silence, not knowing what to say to him. When the realization hit you that he would leave you alone in his house, you stepped on the front porch, yelling after him.

"How am I supposed to lock the house Aaron?! I don't have a key!!!" Aaron already reached his car and had his door opened. "Look at the coffeetable in the living room." he shouted and with that he entered his car and drove away.

Walking back inside you looked at said place only to find an envelope with your name on it. You opened it and found a small keychain with some keys and a note with a code on it. The little note said 'ALARM SYSTEM'.

'This little fucker got me keys to his house?' you smiled to yourself and know you won't be having any trouble to get to work with a better mood.