Worried

"We've got work to do." You woke up the noise of a trunk being closed. You looked at your phone and saw the messages that Aaron has sended.
~
I fell asleep.
~
Just as you send that text you heared someone banging on your door. You turned off the TV and basically ran to the door as the pounding became louder. You swung the door open and Aaron was standing in front of you. Along with some nosy ass neighbours who were peeking out of their doors.

"Aaron?! What the fuck?" "You didn't answer me." He said like it was the logical explanation for that. "And me not answering you makes you drive here, literally punching my door down and making me topic for all of my neighbours?" You looked at him like he was crazy. "Yes." That was all he was saying.

You pulled him inside and closed the door. When you turned around he was standing right in front of you. Looking him in the eyes you realized they were the same color than that night.

"Aaron you dont have to worry about me. I'm a already a big girl you know." You said almost whispering. You took his tie in your hand and started playing with it. He looked down to your hands and then back up into your eyes.

"You said you want to be comforted and then you stopped texting me. I thought something happened." "I fell asleep. That's what happened." Right now you are actually trying to comfort him. You put your arms around his neck and whisper "But thank you for taking care of me" in his ear. As you turned back to face him, your lips were almost touching.

He didn't say anything he just looks at you, but now and then just for the split of a second, his eyes wander to your lips. "Kiss me." You said and he did.

He kissed you so passionately cupping your face with one hand. You were already fiddling with his tie as he moved you back to the couch.

You turned both of you around so you could straddle him. Your hands went into his hair pulling it just the slightest bit. Aaron stopped the kiss to speak.

"Baby what are you doing to me? You drive me crazy." You smiled down at him and kissed him one more time then you stood up. Aaron was about to also stand up but you pushed him back. "Oh honey just watch this time."

With that he leaned back smiling at you. You grabbed the hem of your shirt slowly pulling it up revealing the black bra your wearing. Aaron put his hands on your hips, moving them up to your chest but you put them down. "I said watch aaron."

He bragged to be in control all of the time so you wanted to show him that he is not the only one who can spit out some orders.

You turned around and slid your pants off your ass. You stepped out of them and pulled Aaron up with you. You took his shirt of revealing his toned body. Your hands grazed over his arms, chest, stomach down to his pants. You got down pulling them with you. Now you're kneeling in front of him.

"Sit down." You demanded and hee did what you told him and you started to run your hands up his legs, over his thighs and finally you reached his dick. You freed him from his boxers and licked him from the shaft to the end while looking into his eyes. "Damn Baby." He hissed through his teeth.

You continued working on his dick. You could feel him twitch on your tongue, taste his precum. All of the sudden he grabbed your arms and pulled you on his lap. "Aaron what did I say about touching?" You teased him and began to suck on his neck.

"I dont give a fuck, I want you now my little slut. I know you could suck my dick for hours but right now. I'm gonna punish you for not answering me."
You looked at him and you swear to god he was never hotter than now.

"Do it." You said right into his lips. With one movement he turned you over his lap caressing your ass and taking down your panties. He opened your bra with one hand while the other one was buried into your hair. He pulled you up by your hair and threw your bra away.

"I'm gonna slap you 5 times and you will say 'thank you daddy' after every hit you got me?" "Y-Yes" You really started something by naming him daddy.

"Safeword. Choose one." Your head was basically empty because of Aaron. How did you lost control so quickly?

"Red." You said. He started to massage your butt and suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your right cheek. You moaned but tried to keep it silent.

"What are you supposed to say little slut?" "Thank you daddy, god I'm sorry." You winced out. "You should be." The next slap was even harder. "Thank you daddy." You enjoyed that more than you should. He hits you 2 more times and you could feel that your pussy was completely wet by now. "You ready for your last one little angel?" "Yes d-daddy." Your voice was shaking but you knew you want what comes after this. He hits you and you basically scream "Thank you daddy". He massaged your ass for a little bit but then he helped you up so you were straddling him again.

"You're so good baby. Just for me okay. Remember that." "Just for you" you breathed as you kissed him. You could feel his hardened dick on your thigh. "Fuck me daddy." You whispered in his ear.

In one quick movement, as if he was waiting for you to say those words, he lifted you up positioned himself and let you down quickly. You cried out as he was filling you out. "Shh baby its ok"

As you started to move your hips up and down he knew you were fine and he moved along. For the next couple of minutes all you would here are your moans, little 'oh gods' 'fucks' and the noise of skin on skin. You were bouncing on his dick when he used his thumb to rub your clit. "Daddy. Daddy I'm gonna cum. I I-I cant oh God....." as soon as you spoke he fastened his pace. "Cum baby. Let go for me."

He got closer to your ear and said "cum with me". With these words he send you over the edge. Your whole body was shaking as you felt Aaron cum inside of you. You collapsed on him, arms around his neck.

He kisses your shoulder as he was catching his breath. "Hey look at me" he took your chin into his fingers. "You're so amazing do you know that?" All you could do was nodd. Aaron laid you down on the couch, stood up and grabbed a wet towel from the bathroom and cleaned you up. He also got the body lotion from your bath and he spread it on your butt.

He picked you up and carried you to your bed. He laid you down and climbed into the bed next to you and pulled you close to his chest. "Sleep well baby" "Sleep well aaron." you whispered and fell asleep immediately.

When you woke up, the first thing you noticed was an arm around you. You turned your head and saw that Aaron was still asleep. His long eyelashes rested on his cheek. You turned around and spend the next minutes just looking at him. "You could take a picture that would last longer."  You didn't even noticed that he was awake. "Its just I've never seen you this calm." You couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"That's because when I'm with you I'm really actually relaxed." A little smirk appeared on his face as he looked at you, but the peace wouldn't last long. The sudden sound of Aaron's ringtone disturbed the silence. "Okay I'm gonna take a shower. Answer it its probably work." You said, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left him in the bed.

You took a quick shower, washed your hair and brushed your teeth. When you came back into the bedroom you were all alone. You got dressed and went to the kitchen when you noticed a little note on the counter.

'We have a case. Meet you at the office. - A'

---------
Ok. I know. Smut. Again. I swear there is some story coming :D