My good girl.

TW: orgasm denial, overstimulation, angry smut(I don't know)

Feeling the sweet tingling on your ass, you moaned out quite loud. "So punishment is what you want?" he placed his hand between your legs and began to rub your clit through the already wet fabric of your panties. 

You pressed yourself further into his hand to get the relief you needed so bad right now. "Talk to me Baby. Tell me that you want me to punish you for being such a brat!" Another slap landed on your ass.

"Punish me Sir. Please." you whined out. He instantly took the chance and slapped your bottom again. You cried out after every following hit he gave you. By now you were kind of familiar with the ways he did it, but today it was way more forceful than usual. 

After the last hit he pulled your panties off your now red ass. Slowly you could see the print of his hand on your skin and you were sure that you will have some trouble sitting tomorrow.

Aaron inserted a finger inside of you and began to pump it in and out. You pushed yourself off the table, just to be pushed down roughly. "Stay down." he demanded and you obeyed. Suddenly he inserted another finger and curled them up to hit your g-Spot.

Instinctively you brought your body up again and within a second you felt large hand on your back pushing you down again and after that the same hand giving you another smack on the ass. 

"I said. Stay. Down." he also went faster and faster with his hand bringing you further to your high. You felt that familiar knot inside of your belly and your walls begin to slightly clench around his fingers. 

Very abruptly Aaron pulled out his fingers and turned you around on your back, so that you were laying on the table again. "What did I told you the last time Baby?" he asked you and then kissed down your jaw.

"I'm not allowed to cum without your permission." you quoted him. "That's right my dirty little thing." You just realized that he already took his pants off and was now lining himself up with your entrance. 

He quickly thrusted inside of you and began to fuck you very hard. You had no time to adjust and Aaron brought his thumb to your clit, just putting some pressure on it. You arched your back and moaned out his name a couple of times. 

He leaned forward and began to choke you which brought you close to the edge again. Everything in you told you not to cum and you tried so hard, but Aaron didn't had any mercy with you. Thrusting into you with such force that you really had a hard time holding your orgasm back.

Your breathing got heavier when the thumb on your clit finally started to move and your hand got up to his arm digging your fingernails in it. "My good girl is close right?" he looked down to you with pure lust and anger in his eyes.

Nodding your head, the moans that left you, got louder and louder. "Speak to me." he demanded again. "So close Daddy." Your voice was barely hearable and got cut off by another moan that left your throat. 

After he heard that, Aaron fucked you even harder and faster than he already did. You cried out and you knew you couldn't hold back any longer. "Aaron I can't! Please. Please let me." you basically cried out.

"Not yet." he stopped everything again pulling him out of you, letting go of your clit and throat. The knot inside of you slowly went away but by now you were overly sensitive for any kind of touch.  

Aaron picked you up again and sat down on the table, placing you above him. Your arms wrapped around him and he let you down on his dick. You began to bounce up and down on him in a slow pace, but that was not what Aaron had in mind. 

He captured your face with his hand making you look directly at him. "Go faster my good, good Girl. I know you can do it. Fuck me faster." The sudden praise you heard made you go harder on him. It was hard for you, not to immediately cum on his dick, so you were still a bit hesitant.

Feeling the sudden touch of his hands on your hips, he buckled up his, and your mind went completely crazy. You were so close and all you wanted right now is to cum. You knew that you would regret it but you couldn't hold it back anymore and finally you came. 

Your walls clenched around his dick as your head sank down on his shoulder crying out his name. "You weren't allowed you dirty Slut." Aaron held your face again while he was still continuing to fuck you. He smacked your ass again but this time it was even harder than before.

Crying out in pain, your whole body tensed. Another smack. And another one. Your head started to feel dizzy due to the overstimulation Aaron brought to you, right now. Your grip on his shoulders tightened to keep yourself up. "Stop, please." you whined out and you even felt some tears in the corner of your eyes. 

"You deserve that punishment and you know it, you little brat." he said and kept thrusting into you. His hand made its way to your nipple and began to twist it between his fingers. You cried out another time and felt your next orgasm coming. This was the time you realized that he is using you to let his anger, from the whole day, out. 

Keeping his pace for the next minute, he nibbled on your neck going up your jaw and kissed you passionately. You had a hard time not to come again because you knew that you couldn't handle what would happen afterwards. 

According to the grunts that left Aarons mouth he was close, so you tried to keep it up till then. Even though you were a complete mess right now, with your ass that was covered in his hand prints, the dark bite marks on your chest and neck and the tears that are literally running down your face, you still wanted to be a good girl for him. 

"Go on in this pace." he said through gritted teeth and you did your best to fulfill his wish. Your hips still bouncing up and down, his hand got down to your little bundle of nerves and he began to rub it with his palm while the other hand began to knead your butt before he spanked you again. 

Your pussy clenched around his dick again and Aaron got closer to your ear. "Cum." One single word and your next orgasm was hitting you. Your eyes fell shut while you screamed out Aarons name and suddenly you couldn't hold yourself up anymore.

Your body just went numb while your legs were shaking beneath you. Your mind was everywhere but present. It was like he fucked your head completely empty. "Babe? Are you okay?" You heard Aaron, but you were too tired to answer.

He lifted you up and you cried out as you felt him pulling out of you, followed by some of his cum that was dripping down your thigh. "Y/n? Talk to me." he sounded worried. "I'm ok." you whispered with your eyes still closed. 

The next minutes were a complete blur. You felt him picking you up and suddenly warm water was running over you while he held you from behind. You felt him rubbing your body down with some shower gel. You recognized the smell. You sightly flinched when he ran over your butt and he instantly went slower. 

"Are you okay?" he asked you again. "Fine." was the only thing you got out. You felt that he was washing your hair and after he finished that, he carried you out again, placing you on the sink. The cold material felt like a sting on your irritated skin.

Aaron took a towel to dry you off. You were slowly able to held yourself up again and your brain was finally able to work properly again.

Opening your eyes you saw Aaron who searching for something. He didn't even realized that you were 'awake' again. "Where is that fucking Aloe vera?!" he searched a couple of drawers till he found what he was looking for. 

When he turned around he saw you looking at him and came up to you immediately. "Please tell me I didn't went too hard on you? You weren't answering me and you asked me to stop, but you didn't used your safeword, so I just went on. If I knew tha-" he stumbled over his own words trying to explain himself but this was not the time for that. 

"Aaron. Shh. Bed. Now." This was everything you said. You held up your arms fo him to carry you again. He picked you up and layed you down on his bed. Turning you around so you layed on your belly he carefully spread some of hat Aloe on your butt.

It cooled down your skin and helped with the burning you felt at some places. Aaron went back into the bathroom to wash his hands and put the Aloe back. After that he joined you in his bed pulling you on top of him. He held you in his arms, caressing you gently until you fell asleep. 

"My good girl." Was the last thing you heard.