Pasta night

To say that Rossi didn't lie when he said he had a Mansion would be an understatement. How could one person possibly take so much space? You walked up the path to his door and rang the doorbell. You were actually nervous to be here right now because you weren't exactly the best person in the last time.

"My little sunshine you're here." Rossi gave you a kiss on each cheek. "Come on in. Make yourself at home." "Thanks David. I hope I'm not the last one to arrive." You gave him a sweet smile. "Oh no. Don't worry. You're just in time." He led you into the kitchen where Emily, Penelope, Morgan and Hotch were already waiting. They all greeted you with a smile and Penelope instantly pulled you beside of her. And that place would be right next to Aaron too.

You looked to your right and gave him a quick smile. After about 15 minutes JJ and Spencer arrived to so you would be complete.

"So since we're complete now." Rossi started his little speech "I wanted you to show how to cook the perfect pasta. And you all are gonna help me." He looked at every single one of us.

"Oh great. Cooking. My special talent." You wanted to say to yourself but you kinda said it out loud. They looked at you and you pulled your hand over your mouth wich made them laugh.

They all knew that cooking is actually not what your good at. You once almost set fire to your kitchen because the pan you were cooking with caught fire.

"Dont worry." Rossi said after putting on an apron. "Even the hopeless can learn when I'm the teacher." "Well I hope you have a lot of patience with me." You answered and lifted your glass of wine. "Do not drink until the foods ready kids. You have to taste it in combination." "No wine?" JJ asked. "No wine." He simply said.

After showing us how you make pasta correctly he seemed to be forgetting about the onions he put in the pan. "And dont forget about the onions." Aaron said with a little smile and his one eyebrow pulled up. "Very good Aaron." Rossi praised him. We were all laughing at this and even you couldn't hold back a giggle.

Aaron looked down to you and you felt your face blush immediately. He bend down to you and whispered "So were not talking but laughing at me is ok?" He looked at you with his emotionless face again. "Didnt know that I'm not allowed to laugh." You gave back while rolling your eyes.

"Hey! No talking in my masterclass kids!" Rossi said to us. You both kept your mouth shut after this. Rossi went on teaching you how to cook properly and after 30 minutes he finally came to an end.

"Now that the pasta has the perfect consistency" He gave some to Penelope and Spencer and told them to give them to the rest if us. "We are ready to eat."

You picked some of the spaghetti and passed it to Aaron. While he took it your hands touched. It was just a light touch but you immediately looked at each other. You quickly turned away and took your wine glass in one hand.

"So can we drink the wine now?" You asked David. "Yes. Bella. You can drink the wine now. A toast! To my favourite people in this world." "Cheers!" Everyone said and now you just heard the glasses that were put together.

Aaron turned to you and clicked your glasses together. "To our favourite people." He said. You were getting annoyed. What us he trying to do? He said he would leave you alone, till you were ready to talk to him again and he didn't talked to you in the last weeks and now he is trying to get through to you. "Stop it Aaron." You whispered. He sighed and turned back to the others.

You all ate and let me tell you this man can cook. It was the most delicious thing you ate in a while. After that little groups were building and you were just talking.

David told you to take whatever you want to drink from his cabinet and as your glass was empty you went to get something to drink. You grabbed some Cola because you still had to drive home.

"Hey y/n." Spencer came up to you. "How are you? We haven't talked much in the last time." He scratched his jaw with his fingers.

"I know Spence. Im sorry. It was just not a good time for me." You poured your drink and put the bottle back. "Do you wanna talk about it now?" "I really don't. Spence I know that I can talk with you about anything and I swear I feel horrible for letting you down like this, but I cant talk about it." You grazed your hand over his arm.

"I just miss you." "I miss you too. Just give me some time okay?" He gave you a sad look but forced a smile on his face afterwards.

"Okay. I think Morgan wants to talk to you too." He turned around and you saw that Derek was talking to Penelope but he would look at you now and then. "Guess I owe him that too." You sighed and and walked up to him.

"Hey Derek. Spence said you might wanted to talk to me?" Scratching your arm you looked at him. "Yes. Come little one, let's get out." He put his arm around you and let you out on the terrace. You turned around to face him and so you could have an eye on the people inside.

"Whats up with you lately? You're distancing yourself from everyone in here. What happened ? Did I do something?" He pulled his eyebrows up and gave you his puppy eyes.

"No you didn't do anything Derek. Its just. Well. It was a rough time for lately. And I've spend a lot time thinking." Honestly that wasn't even a lie.

"But talk to me. From one day to another you literally changed your personality. It's like I dont even know you anymore." He stared at you. You had the urge just to tell him everything that happened. Between you and Hotch but you weren't sure if that was a good idea.

"Let's just say.... or you know? I mean. Fuck." You placed your glass on the table that was next to you and started to massage your temples.

"You were right. Okay?" It literally bursts out of you. "I was right? With what?" He seemed to be really confused right now.

"You were right with the fact that Aaron and I were you know.... kind of dating. But we broke up because of..... reasons. Okay? It just didn't turned out right. He said some things. I said some things. Feelings were hurt. Well I guess mostly mine but whatever. And now we're done."

Derek didn't said a word he just looked at you. Suddenly you started crying. "Derek I lost one of my best friends. And everytime he looks at me or if he wants to talk to me I'm getting mad even though I still want him in my life. I cant handle that." While you were breaking down he just hugged you. "Sh. Its okay. I got you." He tried to comfort you. "What did he do?"

"You know the case where we had to double up? He was jealous. And scared that we would.... you know. That we would fuck. It ended in a huge fight about how he don't trust me and he literally made me feel like I'm just a whore. Maybe not even intentionally, but he did." Right now you were sobbing after every third word that came out of your mouth.

"Okay. Im gonna kill him." He was about to leave but you stopped him. "No! Dont. Please." You basically begged him. When he turned back to you you stared at the ground.

"Hey. Hey look at me. You're not even close to that okay? And if he doesn't see that. It's his fault. And if he is not trying to fix it he is just dumb. And dont feel like a whore just because one man implied it. Show him who's the boss here." He fist bumped your shoulder.

"Thank you Derek. Can you promise me something?" "Everything."

"Dont let him know I told you. Don't let this change something between you two. You are important to him." He looks at me with a sad look in his eyes. "I will. Even though I can't believe you still care about his feelings after what he did to you." He pulled into a hug again and you were glad that he understood you.

As you looked up you saw that Aaron watched you two and when he realized you saw him he stormed of off the window.

"So does that mean that I can have my little one back? Not only me but Spencer too? Because we're missing her like hell." Derek looked you right in the eyes with his hands on your shoulders. You let out a laugh and said "I can try to bring her back. Because she missed you too." "Awesome. Now come on. We dont want to miss the fun in there right?" "I guess not."