Not your fault

"Come on." you said pulling him into the bathroom. Turning on the water you began to get undressed. Starting with your shirt and pants, you saw that he was checking you out closely.

You decided to go on even though you knew that you had to look horrible. Beside the leftover bruises Aaron gave you the night before the case, your rips were deeply bruised and your arms were full of cuts, currently bandaged.

"Aaron I don't want to hear a word about my condition okay?!" he raised his hands in resignation and began to undress himself.

After you got out of your underwear and after you took your bandages off, you stepped into the shower and he came in shortly after. You let the water ran down your body and leaned back, right onto his chest. Meanwhile Aaron took the shower gel and started to massage your back.

Leaning even more into his touch, his hands began to travel over your body. His movements were soft and careful and you placed your head on his shoulder.

"I was so scared to lose you y/n." he whispered into your ear while his hands brushed over your belly. "I was scared too." you admitted.

Aaron turned you around and you placed your arms around his neck, closing the space between you. His body was pressed against yours now and you started to kiss him.

With the warm water that was still running down your body you felt even more relaxed. Aaron let his hands ran over your ass, pushing your core right onto him.

A sudden moan escaped you and he instantly helped you grind against him."Aaron, please." You breathed into his ear. Feeling his erection at your belly he was all you wanted right now. One of your hands got down and began to stroke him softly to show him that you really needed this right now.

"Are you sure you can take th-... oh god" he tried to speak but you changed the speed of your hand, causing him to moan. "I need you. Please." you said, locking your eyes with his. Aaron grabbed your hand and placed it around his neck again.

"Hold onto me." he said and picked you up while giving out another kiss. You wrapped your legs around his body and he placed you against the wall. The cold tiles made you inhale sharply against his mouth. He took the chance and slipped his tongue in.

He lifted you up and let you down on his dick. Burying your nails into his back you took him completely. Your breathing intensifies and he began to pump in and out of you.

Using your legs you pushed his body even further to yours. One of his hands pinned your head to the wall by holding you right under the chin while he used the other one to stabilize himself at the tiles.

"Look at me Baby. Let me see that pretty face of yours while you cum on my dick." Thrusting into you, he kissed you again, but the harder he fucked you, the harder was it for you not to moan. He just went on, hitting you in the right spot.

"Aaron, harder!" you demanded. "I don't want to hurt you." he said during his thrusts. "You won't! Just... oh god .... please!"

He looked you in the eyes and began to fuck you harder than before. He hit you just right and you could feel your high coming. His hand left your throat, reached down to your thigh holding you even more in place.

Closing your eyes you rested your head against the wall behind you, because Aarons thrust became even harder, now that he was sure he didn't hurt you.

You were close, you could already feel your walls clenching around him when he pressed his lips on yours again. He kissed you roughly now. Your tongues were fighting with each other as the knot in your belly literally exploded.

You moaned his name right at his mouth, while your hands grabbed tight onto his shoulders. Aaron was soon to follow and you could feel him fill you up.